HD Projector World - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - IT'S A SCAM!!!

Posted on Monday, April 28th, 2014 at 11:50am CDT by Pon P.

Company: HD Projector World

Location: 11121 Horseshoe Way, # 133
RICHMOND, BC, V7A 5G7, CA

URL: http://www.hdprojectorworld.com

Category: Consumer Electronics

DO NOT do business with this company!!! I placed my order 3/31/2014 and as of 4/28/14 have yet to receive my shipment. I was told at first it went out via Canada Post w/o a tracking number (3-5 days shipping). Never received it and called back and they gave me a FedEx tracking number that still shows that only the information was sent to them on 4/08/2014,, but they never received ant packages. I called again and they claimed that it was lost by FedEx and did their "investigation". Called back again and they gave me a Canada Post Express tracking number (was suppose to ship 4/22/2014) which STILL shows that the info was sent, but no packages received by Canada Post. Called back and they said it would ship 4/24/2014 with no real reason as to why. Called back again on 4/28/2014 and they said it would ship today or likely tomorrow as they were getting more stock. I swear they said they manufacture these. The site says it too. I cancelled my order 4/28/2014 and they said my bank should process it in 5-7 days. I have this horrible feeling I will never see the money or the projector I ordered.

Again DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Search other reviews and you'll understand why. I wish I had before I placed an order with them.