Republican national committee - un wanted solicitations

Posted on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 at 5:46pm CDT by Bruce S.

Product: Republican national committee

Company: Republican national committee

URL: www.gop.com

Category: Unsolicited Phone Calls

I received a solicitation from the republican national committee with with a letter from John McCain asking for donations to fight against the President of the United States.

I personally did not appreciate a letter from from a sitting Senator denigrating our President even if he is from a different party.

When I contacted his office they informed me that John McCain is not responsible for that letter and that I needed to contact the GOP. Even though he did sign it his office states he is not responsible for it.

I just got off the phone with the GOP office in DC and the gentleman that answered laughed at the idea that John McCain refused to take responsibility for a letter he signed.

My history with the GOP had ended when they elected little Bush into office. Ever since they have gone so far off the field that I wanted nothing to do with them since. But that does not stop them from harassing me with unwanted mailings. Well at least that is the way I feel about it.

I have attempted to get off their mailing lists for years but to no avail. It's like congress had created a loop hole in the rules on mass marketing for them. Wait they did!

joe j., 2014-04-24, 08:01PM CDT

Your in the same Boat I am in. i get constantly called and mailed to support criminal democrat candidates. Since they are political calls they are allowed to call by law and I have to spend my time calling them individually demanding they stop trying to get money from me for the democrat criminals. It is an annoyance and a sad thing they would call or write to get money for criminals such as Obama, Duckworth, reid, and Pelosi who are all wack job anti Americans trying to fleece the stupid for money for their anti American agendas. Guess we are both out of luck.