Bitoomba.com - Bitoomba SCAM report

Product: bitoomba.com

Company: Bitoomba.com

URL: bitoomba.com

Category: Games, Gaming Consoles

I am appalled with myself ? my scam alarm bells should have started ringing immediately after I went on Bitoomba?s website. It?s so strange... I knew I had a bad gut feeling about this online gambling site that accepts Bitcoin, but I decided to ignore it because I like to give it the benefit of the doubt. I should not have done that! Here?s my story. I joined as your normally do ? you open an account, wait for it to be approved by their staff and deposit a couple of BTC into my account. I opted out of the new player bonus because I didn?t want to be tied in to their bonus winnings withdrawal rules. I noticed straight away that their website was ridiculously slow. I didn?t know what to make of it, so I decided to be patient. My Bitcoins were finally in my account after some time and I decided to make a couple of bets. I was winning small amounts for a while, and later on decided to place a substantial bet. I did so and eventually won a good amount of Bitcoin. For some reason Bitoomba had other ideas ? they decided to hold on to my winnings and restrict my account. They scammed me out of my honest winnings and I still don?t have an explanation weeks later! I can?t help but think I?ve been scammed by Bitoomba. I am angry and I want my Bitcoin back. I can?t seem to be able to reach anyone to help me and I?m stuck with a restricted account. Nobody is offering me any explanation as to why I didn?t receive any of my winnings and I have been left hanging forever. Bitcoin is going up and I want to make the most of it. I hate getting scammed!