BULKSMS - DONT BUY SMS FROM CHEAPSMS.NET

Posted on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 at 10:19am CDT by pankaj m.

Product: BULKSMS

Company: BULKSMS

Location: flat no.102,reliable residence,banjara hills,road no.12,HYDERABAD
HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH, 500034, IN

URL: www.cheapsms.net

Category: Telecommunications

Dear Sir,

This is pankaj Bhardwaj, I want to Share My problem With My Sms VENDOR, On 11 April,

I bought 1 lakh Sms from www.Cheapsms.net, (50000 Pro+50000 TXT) Total 1lakh Sms,

Mr. Kiran (8179028320

www.cheapsms.net

After After 3 Days My Promotion Account closed, I used Only Rs 1000 Sms, & Before using I reported Him So many Times That

Your Sms Is Not Delivered, he Suddenly Change The Panel & Give Me New Panel, But Same Problem Faced,

From Today Morning I tired So many Times for Open My Account http://txn.opendnd.in/member_main.php

Username- SMSMBR

Paasword- SMSMBR123

But Showing Wrong , And Then I tired to Called My No. then he Didn't Received, I called more than 100 Times, But once I called him From Another No,

Then Suddenly Mr. Kiran (8179028320)Received , When I Told me I am Pankaj Why You Are not Recieving My call, then He told me, I will Solve Let me check...!

Just Now, My Transaction Panel Also Showing SUSPENDED, http://panel.dndsms.biz/security/login.php

Username- SMSMBR

Paasword- SMSMBR123

Showing Suspended,,

I am Highly Recommended That, Don't Make ANy DEAL FROM CHEAPSMS.NET, CHEAPSMS.CO, SMSSCO.IN,OPENDND.IN ( Same Person Is HANDLING THIS

He is Big Cheator, Same Like smsvalley.co.in ( before 2 hr, Same Care With SMSVALLEY, Mr,. RAVI He Is also CHEAT ME.)

Both SELLER IS FROM hyderabad