Tuesday Morning - Horrible experience

Posted on Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 at 10:22am CDT by Carolyn M.

Company: Tuesday Morning

Location: 1301 Custer Rd.
PLANO, TX, 75075, US

URL: www.tuesdaymorning.com

Category: Stores, Shopping

My husband and I were shopping at this store on March 30th. We found a couple of items to purchase and walked up to the check-out counter. The employee, I believe her name was Judith (according to the receipt), had a scowl on her face and rang up our items without even speaking. My husband, being a very friendly and outgoing person, was telling her about how excited he was about one of the items, as it was perfect for his son, who was having a birthday soon. She interrupted him by shoving the store's copy of the receipt at him and telling him she needed him to sign there. The scowl never left her face. After he signed, she shoved the receipt and bag at him and turned her back on us - again, without ever speaking. We were both shocked as we left the store. Monday morning I called "Customer Service" (and I use this term loosely), and was told that I would receive a call from the district manager within 48 hours. Never heard from anyone. So I called back after 2 1/2 days and was told that the district manager would be called to see what the problem was. After waiting another 48 hours and hearing nothing, I sent an email to the Board of Directors. That was on Friday. Monday afternoon, I received a call from the district manager. My husband and I were already upset over our store experience, and then to not hear from anyone for a week - we were not happy with Tuesday Morning. She never explained why I never heard from her earlier. All I got was "We will talk to this employee." As far as we are concerned, we will NEVER go back to Tuesday Morning again. There are plenty of stores where our business will be appreciated. We don't need this kind of treatment.