Human rights complaints Newzealand

Product: Health and disability

Company: Human rights complaints Newzealand

Location: NZ

Category: Law, Civil Rights

I lodged a serious complaint with the Nationwide health and disability advocacy service, 21 may 2012.

My complaint was systemically covered-up, first by the organisations my complaint was against, then my, Nationwide health and disability advocacy service, advocate.

This i believe is a very serious, human rights complaints Newzealand.

My advocate colluded with another person to unlawfully pervert the course of a primary health and disability complaints mechanism.

The complaints process was unlawfully perverted by my advocate, adding false highly damaging information into my personal background information section on my digital file held by the Newzealand Nationwide health and disability advocacy service.

The second part, is more serious, very important information was "intentionally deleted" these two unlawfull actions perverted the course of the complaints process, i was subsquently denied a effective remedy, which is in breach of multiple united nations treaties Newzealand has signed.

I then made complaints to the following Newzealand government organisations, Health and disability commissioners office, Human rights commissioners office, and lastly the Ombudsmans office.

I have been denied a effective remedy by all stated organisations, and have been told that my human rights have not been violated.

I have tried to seek an effective remedy for over one year, and during that time i have been subjected to covert surviellance of my, vodafone ph, 2degrees, ph and my facebook page,human rights complaints Newzealand.

The damage that has been caused is horrendous, i am a disabled person, TBI, my partner had a severe stroke during the time of these events, her stroke has left her severly disabled, i am her principle carer.

The serious negligents and systemic cover-up has deztroyed our lives, there has been no accountability, no transpearancy, and most definitley no empathy.

Paul Riddler TBI underdog.

Paul Riddler tbiunderdog

Paul Riddler tbiunderdog, 2015-03-08, 07:24PM CDT

Human rights complaints New Zealand, there has been no accountability shown by multiple New Zealand government entities, including the New Zealand Ombudsmen office, full documented proof of serious negligence, crimes have been committed, under the New Zealand crimes act 1961, section 258, Altering a document to decieve.

The current National government led by primeminister John Key, is unfortunitley a political party that is tarnishing New Zealand's reputation as one of the world's most socially advanced countries.

The National party regime has degraded our democracy within the New Zealand parliamentry system, the National party has also fostered a culture of, New Zealand "dirty politics"and corruption destroys lives.

There are many people who have been victims of the National parties culture of corruption, and collusion that has spread like a virus through multiple government entities, the reputation that is portrayed to the world, that New Zealand is a country that respect human rights, is simply a "false facade" the reality is under John Keys National government, human rights, and civil rights abuses have become common in New Zealand, due in main part, to a two tier legal system existing, one that serves the wealthy and influential, and one legal system for other New Zealand citizens.

Further to my complaint, Human rights complaints New Zealand, there has been no extra rehabilitation provided for my partner, she is high needs disabled, my partners stroke, is connected to the criminal negligence i wrote about earlier.

There has also been an attempt on mine and my partners lives, the brake fluid line on my partners mobility van was cut, this was reported to the New Zealand police on the, 4 March 2014, the police have not investigated, it seems if you expose, New Zealand "dirty politics"and corruption destroys lives, you further victimised by a corrupt regime, that is the New Zealand National party led by PM John Key, who will more than likely go down in history as New Zealand's most corrupt and despised primeminister, bar none.

Paul Riddler, Monday 9 March 2014.

TBI underdog.