US Autosales - Shady Salesman

Posted on Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 at 12:00am CDT by Armetria K.

Product: 2011 Dodge avenger

Company: US Autosales

Location: 204 Buford hIGHWAY
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA, 30044, US

URL: WWW.USAAUTOSLAES.COM

Category: Stores, Shopping

On March 7, 2014 I purchased a 2011 Dodge avenger from US Auto sales in Lawrenceville, Georgia Buford Highway. The mangers name was AJ and my sales Rep was Brandon. In the beginning it seems too good to be true, but I was desperate and went on a referral by from my friend Rico. Potential buyers beware and make sure you check the car top to bottom, trunk, under hood, doors, radio, everything and get a car fax report and read all your paper work. The 30 day warranty is a joke, because when you bring the car in they will make it appear to be your fault. On March 8, 2014 I text Brandon and told him about to strange smell from the car and he replied it?s the chemical they use to clean the engine. He aid the smell should be gone in 3 days if not call back Friday. I contacted Brandon again on Friday Mar 14 and explain again about the smell. I also told him about the bumper on the day I purchase the car. I also brought it to his attention a few days after and he stated the manager AJ said I could buy some clamps from AutoZone to secure the bumper again. I sent pictures to them also showing the bumper. Initially before I drove off car Brandon stated in front of my dad he will take care of it. He also told my friend Rico the problem will be handled. I couldn?t get an appointment March 31. I drove 3 hours to the facility just to hear Brandon complete lie to the service guys, and he tried to make it seem like I wrecked the car or someone in a white car hit me. I mean have you ever heard of such a thing. I feel Brandon is a compulsive liar and really only wanted to make a sale. He even took pictures of my car while I was there but Brandon knows I did nothing to this car. I want to register a complaint with the Better Business Bureaus and I hope others will come forward to share their stories so we can stop car dealership such as this to not take advantage of credit challenge people such as myself. At this point I would love to just return the car, but I know I would lose my 1800 down and I already made a payment. I also forgot to mention my car has cut off 3 times with no warning. So potential buyers please read your paperwork, do your research on this company before purchasing a car. They are not good people. Don?t be so trusting like me, do your homework and save your money. This car they sale are mostly rental cars. My car came from New Hampshire I guess that explains the terrible rust spots I am now seeing. I already need brakes to be placed on my car. I car that cost over 16000.00 and 60,000 miles now need brakes so I guess the cars or not totally services before you buy like the mention. I was also told by Brandon I would have satellite radio, gps, and etc do this monitor in the car. The satellite radio no longer works, and no gps, no Bluetooth. I was sold a LIE, not a DREAM. Brandon also told me And Rico the satellite and bumper would be taking care of it, and nothing was done. I am one disgruntled customers and, I will never send a referral to US auto sales. If anyone wants to hear more about my horrible experience after purchasing a vehicle from them please email me [email protected] 202 Buford Highway Lawrenceville, GA 30044 is the address where I purchased my car. One thing I forgot to mention when Brandon knew I was driving so far out I asked if there were lots closer he said we have 15 lots. I could have saved gas and travel going to Lithia springs I passed right through and he never told me. Now that is what you call greedy also the office in Marietta would have save money and time for me. SO please before going on referrals find the location closes to you.2016 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30044

(770) 995-7070.