E-Branding Experts - eBranding Experts Do Bad Job and Won't Refund

Location: 401-B Delware Tech Plaza wilmington, DE 19801, UNITED STATES
WILMINGTON, DE, 19801, US

URL: www.ebrandingexperts.com

Category: Internet Services

on 30 January 2014 I had received a message from a freelancer on peopleperhour.com

for my project:-I need a developer to develop a all in one webmarketing tool

They contacted me and said to me they like me to chat with them on the website online chat box and that they have developed a custom software for inhouse purpose.

I got to chat with them and then added them on skype, later one of them named brian peterson called my line and later discussed on skype.

He showed me images of the inhouse software which happens to be an email marketing tool and I told him they will need to add features to make it part of my tool.

I sent them all details of my project via peopleperhour.com because attached project description was there.

They provided 2014-02-01 the project sum of 5600USD which was later reduced to 4600USD on 2014-02-04.

We commenced on 24/3/2014 as I paid in 1000USD 25% for them to start work base on our skype chat discussion.

We agreed two weeks they will do something and requested they work on web anlyzer tool which was half done already at www.seowebanalyst.com the tool to work fully you need to place in http://www.

I gave them full detail about the tool which can also be seen in pdf agreement file, I was surprised when I sent mail and didnot get response and immediately option in for refund on 4/3/2014. He replied to me on 6/4/2014 and told me they were under going issues...but promise me the tool will be up soon.

It took them the next day to provide a link [3/5/2014 12:47:31 AM] ebranding experts ebrandingexperts.com: server.ebrandingexperts.com but was not working.

He told me it was customized but they did not do what I wanted they went to install on my server a cheap rated bought web analyzer that does not complies with what I requested for.

Immediately I showed my disapproval of the tool but with no further ado it was clear to me that they lack the competency to achieve my desired goal with the tool.

If they were buying tools and installing them on my site then it shows how professional they are.

I decided to option for a refund and cancellation on 18/3/2014 to [email protected] they replied me with the response that they were going to investigate and hope this time I will not change my mind as I did about my initial refund and cancellation on 6/3/2014.

Now from 18/3/2014 till date 1/4/2014 They have only responded to me twice stating on 2014-03-20 that they have started the investigation and it may take up to ten days.

It is more than ten days and on 31/3/2014 when a posed Indian friend I asked to contact them on online since they have blocked me on their skype on 3/10/2014 and of recent their online chat 3/27/2014 I was forced to do my own investigation as to why such action and refuse to respond to my emails.

The fellow post to them that he was a partner and why have they refuse to refund my money, his discussion with ebranding experts proof that they are malicious and you can read their action on skype (image of this has been snaped)

[3/31/2014 6:21:53 PM] Manish: eBranding Experts

Can i have your name and email address please? so i can pull your account details

scott homes

can i have brian skype

eBranding Experts

you may contact him directly at [email protected]

it's urgent

i have to leave in 15 mint

so i am just about to place my order

once he confirm

[3/31/2014 6:22:14 PM] Manish: eBranding Experts

Please bear with me, let me check if he can join you on chat

[3/31/2014 6:23:10 PM] Manish: for which project

[3/31/2014 6:24:23 PM] Manish: right

[3/31/2014 6:24:27 PM] olatunji adetunji: yes

[3/31/2014 6:24:30 PM] Manish: eBranding Experts

Hi there

This is Brian, May i know your name and email id please?

[3/31/2014 6:24:47 PM] olatunji adetunji: just give him a vague

[3/31/2014 6:24:48 PM] olatunji adetunji: one

[3/31/2014 6:25:59 PM] Manish: eBranding Experts

Hi there

This is Brian, May i know your name and email id please?

Hi Brian

how are you

eBranding Experts

Not too bad, Thanks and yourself?

i am good

How can i help you?

[3/31/2014 6:26:29 PM] olatunji adetunji: tell him that your contacting

[3/31/2014 6:26:41 PM] olatunji adetunji: with respect to seowebanalsyt refund

[3/31/2014 6:26:55 PM] olatunji adetunji: that you are your my partner

[3/31/2014 6:26:59 PM] olatunji adetunji: in the project

[3/31/2014 6:27:17 PM] olatunji adetunji: and got to know that they are with holding part of the funds

[3/31/2014 6:28:00 PM] Manish: You - Click here to change

This is Scott, from cyber cell, we have got a request from our partner that you have take 1000$ and didn't deliver the project and even not doing refund to client for order number 205213847938 and client has raised many mails and request for the refunds but you have deleted him from skype and even not doing refund, so your company is scammed on 2checkout due to this fraud and this is very serious action against you to do this fraud. We are giving you this last chance to refund him otherwise our lawyer will come to your place and take further legal action

[3/31/2014 6:28:06 PM] Manish: i just write this

[3/31/2014 6:29:39 PM] olatunji adetunji: if u do they will not respond to u

[3/31/2014 6:29:46 PM] olatunji adetunji: and bar u as well

[3/31/2014 6:29:58 PM] olatunji adetunji: u don't tell them ur coming to get them

[3/31/2014 6:30:04 PM] olatunji adetunji: it is best they don't know

[3/31/2014 6:30:15 PM] olatunji adetunji: the company is just 1 yrs old

[3/31/2014 6:30:24 PM] olatunji adetunji: they can deleted and start another

[3/31/2014 6:30:31 PM] olatunji adetunji: and my money will be hanged

[3/31/2014 6:32:20 PM] Manish: they left

[3/31/2014 6:32:21 PM] Manish: from chat

with this response I got a mail from them stating that they got a message from one of my partners who threatens them that I should go ahead. That they have proof of work and that I will pay 50% initial agreed work. I am using this medium to try and get the right legal enforce that can help me to get a refund from this wicked company that has halted my project by taken my money and doing rubbish work they want me to pay for since the e-payment gateway as refuse to interfere, with whom I expected a better chance of reconciliation. especially in the matter of refund of work on a bad service rendered.

My money is in the seller 2co account and I expected 2co to help me get money back prior seller spends it and say no money to pay.

I will be glad to send all skypechat details in txt file, images and emails htm files for reviews, even 2co payment invoice online as well.

"Have told brian that this project is my life" cannot expect that he will do such rubbish work for me and think I will not notice...I know what I want, so don't see why they will give me opposite stuff and expect me to pay for it".

Thanks