Web.com - Web.com Over Promises then Under Delivers

Posted on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 at 10:43pm CDT by James M.

Product: Leads By Web

Company: Web.com

Location: 651 Holiday Dr Suite 300
PITTSBURGH, PA, 15220, US

URL: www.web.com

Category: Internet Services

Web.com was hired to create a custom website for our company and drive customer traffic looking to buy replacement windows. We paid Web.com $2,400.00 for a poorly designed website that generated a lot of website visitors, 83 in total, but only one call from a potential customer. During our meeting the sales guy Jason talked up a great game and bragged about how good they were but the website we were given was a total joke in my opinion. While they did build a website and drive traffic to the website we were forced to cancel our contract shortly after starting the service. According to their contract you can cancel anytime but you must give at least 14 days notice or you will get billed for the next month. There are over 500 complaints against this company with the Better Business Bureau in Florida. Web.com is not a member of the Better Business Bureau, gee I wonder why? I realize things take time but this company is a first class crook that over promises then under delivers as a normal way of doing business. Unless you can afford to spend 10 - 20 thousand dollars on a poorly designed website that will make your company look bad, drive customers away and empty your bank account all at the same time without bringing in any new business STEER CLEAR OF WEB.COM! Web.com has refused to refund any money. My advice for all small business owners is stay away from Internet Predator's like Web.com.