Country Roads Handbags - Did not recieve order but funds taken from bank account

Posted on Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 at 10:50pm CDT by doane

Product: MWZSG8136

Company: Country Roads Handbags

Location: TX, US

URL: CountryRoadHandbags.net

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I ordered a Montana West handbag on March 3, 2014, order #23762, item # MWZSG8136, received confirmation on same date. Funds were taken from my bank account debit card on March 5, 2014 by J. Franklin Group.

Did not receive my purse, so went on their website on March 11, sending them an email requesting information because they said my order was cancelled, no confirmation or tracking number was given to me. I requested a refund because looking further on their website, the purse was sold out. Did not hear back, so tried calling above listed number and recording that phone was out of service.

I sent another email on March 18 requesting a refund and still have not heard from them. I am very concerned about a scam, especially because they have my bank account information. I have not contacted my bank for my money back so they can go after this company, but will do so tomorrow. One red flag was that I was charged $16.95 for shipping with UPS, which is totally out of line.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter to stop this company from continuing unfair business practices.