Diane Rotonde Cookson - Diane Rotonde Cookson- bait and switch

Posted on Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 8:50pm CDT by 2fef0aac

Company: Diane Rotonde Cookson

Location: SADDLE RIVER, NJ, 07458, US

Category: Real Estate

Do not hire this agent! Diane Rotonde Cookson began selling me on being my realtor by saying she would take a lower commission percentage and run a major marketing campaign to sell the property quickly. When I decided I would go with her, she then said that she could not accept a lower percentage and that her agency was not a "discount agency". Throughout the painful experience, her concern was always for her own well-being, pretending to know the market and giving us the worst advice only to suit her. I have sold many properties over the years and have never dealt with such an unprofessional realtor that did such a poor job.

Terrie O., 2014-08-10, 04:37PM CDT

Diane Rotonde Cookson is an outstanding professional. As her Broker, I have the privilege of working with her, discussing her transactions, and watching her successfully manage them. She is extremely thorough, honest, and very conscientious with all of her clients. I would be very pleased to recommend Diane as an agent. I would be more than happy to have her represent me if I needed an agent. Having over 300+ agents in the company and spending more than 30 years in the real estate business, I feel confident in recommending Diane Rotonde Cookson.

8b62dbf0, 2015-11-12, 03:56PM CST

Diane was great for me and my family to do business with. She is highly recommended. She was kind and caring and exceeded all of our needs and expectations.