Diane Rotonde Cookson - Diane Rotonde Cookson- bait and switch

Posted on Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 8:50pm CDT by 2fef0aac

Company: Diane Rotonde Cookson

Location: SADDLE RIVER, NJ, 07458, US

Category: Real Estate

Do not hire this agent! Diane Rotonde Cookson began selling me on being my realtor by saying she would take a lower commission percentage and run a major marketing campaign to sell the property quickly. When I decided I would go with her, she then said that she could not accept a lower percentage and that her agency was not a "discount agency". Throughout the painful experience, her concern was always for her own well-being, pretending to know the market and giving us the worst advice only to suit her. I have sold many properties over the years and have never dealt with such an unprofessional realtor that did such a poor job.

Terrie O., 2014-08-10, 04:37PM CDT

Diane Rotonde Cookson is an outstanding professional. As her Broker, I have the privilege of working with her, discussing her transactions, and watching her successfully manage them. She is extremely thorough, honest, and very conscientious with all of her clients. I would be very pleased to recommend Diane as an agent. I would be more than happy to have her represent me if I needed an agent. Having over 300+ agents in the company and spending more than 30 years in the real estate business, I feel confident in recommending Diane Rotonde Cookson.