PLANET FITNESS - WILMINGTON DE - STEALING FROM LOCKED LOCKER

Posted on Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 8:05pm CDT by Wade C.

Product: PLANET FITNESS - WILMINGTON DE

Company: PLANET FITNESS - WILMINGTON DE

Location: 600 Justinson
WILMINGTON, DE, 19801, US

URL: https://www.membership.planetfitness.com/SelectMembership.aspx?FranchiseID=87

Category: Health, Beauty

My lock was CUT off my locker and the thieves took my wallet and put a different new lock on the locker. This happened to another patron also. The manager told me this happened to 11 other people in one day and the police officer also told me he was a member at this location and that it was a major problem at this location. the management had us call the police instead of reporting the incidents themselves. I lost a considerable amount of cash and gift cards and was inconvenienced with driver license replacement and closing bank account only to be alerted that charges were placed on my closed account and overdraft proceedings. Also, late charges on automatic payment withdrawals resulting in more costs from late fees. This company and franchise never responded to the letter I wrote or responded back to the comments on their facebook pages. They want to brush this under the carpet. I requested my membership be paid up for the year if they want to keep me as a member. I thought when the manager offered to help in any way he could have extended that as a courtesy. Apparently not. And to just ignore my request only goes to show that they don't care.