Elegant Floor and Window Covreings, ltd - Unprofessional Customer Service

Posted on Friday, March 28th, 2014 at 7:22pm CDT by Service very Poor c.

Product: Flooring

Company: Elegant Floor and Window Covreings, ltd

Location: 2991 Fort Apache Rd Suite 101
LAS VEGAS, NV, 89117, US

URL: www.etwclv.com

Category: Products, Services

My husband and I decided to go to this place for flooring in several area's of our home. I needed the work done ASAP and DAN was very accommodating at first to do the work.

They were expected at 10:00 but the tile hadn't arrived at store they then showed up at 11:30 with the goods. The flooring guy asked me what was being done which I said didn't you get the plans and he said no. So another 1/2 before the plains were sent to him by phone. The last issue was they didn't come prepared to cut the existing laminate flooring and work didn't start till almost 1:00 in the afternoon.

The tile that was laid was not the same texture as shown to us in his store.

I called to inquire that's when DAN became rude and extremely nasty, started degrading me and my husband telling me to just suck it up and eat it, and that he was not going to do anything about it. Dan then started calling me offensive words to which I decided this person is very unprofessional and extremely offensive and should not be in business for he doesn't know how to speck to his customers. Never had I have service that couldn't get the job done without constant issues.

There are other tile places that are less expensive and will give you better service, and hopefully not quite as many issues.

IF YOU CHOOSE THEM YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY OR YOU NEED A VERY HARD SKIN TO TAKE HIS INSULTS.