Attorney Herb Sachs - Attorney Herb Sachs COMPLAINT

Company: Attorney Herb Sachs

Location: Attorney Herb Sachs 819 S 6th St Las Vegas, NV 89101
LAS VEGAS, NV, 891001, US

Category: Law, Civil Rights

Attorney Herb Sachs told me to email him my confidential discovery about a case and he will help me with my case. He said to email the documents to him at [email protected]

I emailed him and he never responded to confirm that he received the documents.

I called a few days later to see if he received my documents and if he had a chance to look them over. Donna in his office answered the phone and yelled at me and LIED about me. She was a very angry woman. She yelled at me. She made me cry. I have enough problems in my life and I didn't need to be yelled at by Attorney Herb Sach's employee Donna. Donna had a mean harsh manly voice. She is a mean woman. She must live a hard life to be so mean to a total stranger on the phone. She hates people. Donna is pregnant with HATE!

Herb Sachs then came on the phone and yelled at me. He totally LIED about me. Herb Sachs falsely accused me of things I did not say based on what Donna LIED to him about.

Donna LIED and said that I questioned Herb Sachs crudentials. Donna simply LIED. Herb Sach's has a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR NAMED DONNA WORKING IN HIS OFFICE!!

Other attorneys say bad things about Herb Sachs because of the way he mishandled the Sandy Murphy case,

I should of listened to everybody when they said don't let Herb Sachs take my case. . IN FACT, I'M LETTING THE WORLD KNOW VIA THE INTERNET THAT HERB SACHS IS A BAD PERSON. HE TREATS HIS CLIENTS BAD. HE YELLED AT ME AND HUNG UP THE PHONE AND HIS SECRETARY DONNA YELLED AT ME AND HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME.

HERB SACHS LIED TO ME AND SAID HE WOULD TAKE MY CASE, THEN TURNED AROUND AND ALLOWED HIS OFFICE STAFF DONNA TO YELL AT ME WHILE HE CONDONED HER BEHAVIOR!!

DONNA AT ATTORNEY HERB SACHS IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A VERY BAD PERSON.

AND ATTORNEY HERB SACHS IS ALSO A BAD PERSON. HE LIED AND SAID HE WOULD TAKE MY CASE AND HELP WITH MY UNEMPLOYMENT APPEAL, THEN TURNED AROUND YELLED AT ME!

This is a very very bad law office and the public should be warned before they hire this firm.

I simply asked Herb Sachs for help with an unemployment appeal, as I have been unemployed for three years. He LIED and said he would help me, then his secretary Donna yelled at me as if she was yelling at a dog.

Attorney Herb Sachs approved of her behavior.

Attorney Herb Sachs LIED! He said he would help me with my unemployment appeal, then he didn't. He had his secretary Donna yell at me instead. Attorney Herb Sachs hurts people. He's a very very very bad person. I can't stress enough what a bad person Attorney Herb Sachs is. Attorney Herb Sachs is an absolutely DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING!

He didn't care about my feelings when him and his secretary Donna yelled at me and LIED and he said he would take my case, so I don't care about his and I'm posting my story throughout the entire internet so everybody will know that what Herb Sachs and his staff secretary Donna did to me.

Attorney Herb Sachs yells at unemployed woman. He yelled at me. He runs a very unprofessional office. He allows Donna to yell at clients and LIED about clients. Attorney Herb Sachs is a bad person and a DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING!

Bonbom perez, 2014-03-27, 06:28PM CDT

hello, I read with interest your post , and it seems like your EXTREMELY UPSET. First off let me start off by asking you, did you write off all these negative things about their office and employees off anger? second, probably most likely there was miscommunication or misunderstanding, third, Its not an attorneys all due responsibility to take your case, for whatever reason, under there discretion in the end its up to them. So really I don't understand where your anger is coming from. Have you ever taken the time to go down and speak to the attorney in his office? did you guys get to an agreement? if not, then theres o need to be angry, and then whats with the LIED, LIED, ADN LIED? like I said was there an actual agreement? or like an attorney retainer? JUST MY OPINION. GOOD LUCK ON YOU CASE!

29bd3bdd, 2014-03-30, 10:02PM CDT

Apparently you didn't read the complaint. Either that or you are Herb Sachs responding. Herb threatened to sue the young unemployed girl because she posted this complaints.com complaint. Herb Sachs threatened her on www.ripoffreport.com. Here is the links to other people's complaints about Herb Sachs. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/herb%20sachs

The client is hurt and posted on complaints.com because Donna, Herb Sachs secretary LIED about her and then yelled at her and hung up on her for no reason. Donna is pregnant with HATE. She is just as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.

When the client tried discussing the problem with Herb Sachs. He then yelled at the young girl and caused her to cray. Herb Sachs then hung up the phone in her face.

Attorney Herb Sachs mentally abuses clients. He is a digusting human being.

29bd3bdd, 2014-03-31, 06:33AM CDT

Herb Sachs has a history of mentally abusing his clients. Yes, there was an agreement. However, since when does somebody need an agreement to stop Herb Sachs from yelling at clients? Donna his paralegal is the main problem. She flipped out and yelled at the young female client just because she called and asked if Herb Sachs handles contract law because she had a breach of contract case. Donna started yelling and screaming at the client, then hung up the phone on her. Yes there was an agreement with Attorney Herb Sachs.