CAD by Ken Inc. - Integrity issue with CAD by Ken

Posted on Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 at 4:57pm CDT by Robin S.

Product: CAD by Ken Inc.

Company: CAD by Ken Inc.

Location: 3345 Bradford Ave Deltona, FL 32738
DELTONA, FL, 32738, US

URL: http://www.cadbyken.com/

Category: Building, Construction

Ken Taylor is my competition and we have been winning over alot of new customers becasue we charge lower rates than Ken he is a FAT CAT so its easy to bid jobs lower than him... I dont see that as a good excuse to take a ripp-off report out on me. Please be aware of this persons integrity.. cadbyken.com/

He is claiming I use his samples of work. We have done over 1000 project why would we need his samples?

Business Reply  Ken Taylor, 2014-04-04, 04:58PM CDT

Okay, first of all I am contending that his is a hoax due to a complaint that I made about this individual. I would like proof to the allegations made within the original filing. If there is no proof I would suggest all readers to disregard this posting by the complainant. Second of all, I have some forth coming information that can be verified by third parties and government documents.

As for the "FAT CAT" statement, yes, I have put on some weight over the years but no, I am not rolling in money. Believe me, I wish this was true.

For the record, this was posted by Patrick McKenna of hvacshopdrawings.net. Must be too ashamed to admit who it is from (why report and not show your name?). Please note, he is not located where shown in this report.

Also, I have not lost any work to him but would feel really bad for my clients if they did use him. I will have more information related to this in the near future. Please, contact me with ANY questions regarding this matter.

Business Reply  Ken Taylor, 2014-04-04, 04:57PM CDT