Quizzle - Free Credit Score & Report

Posted on Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 at 4:36pm CDT by Gregory K.

Product: Free Credit Score

Company: Quizzle

Location: Quizzle, 1042 Woodward Avenue
DETROIT, MI, 48336, US

URL: https://www.quizzle.com/what-is-quizzle

Category: Internet Services

I received an email from Quicken Loans because I signed up for the NCAA March Madness Bracket. In the e-mail was an offer to get a free credit score and report through Quizzle. I gave them my address, email, Social Security number, date of birth, and some other info in order to get my score and report, or all the information required by Quizzle. After giving all that I get a message saying: "We Have a Problem...We're sorry! Based on the information you provided, we are not able to locate your credit file with Equifax. Unfortunately, this prevents us from sharing your free credit report with you." I have given this info to Equifax or other companies, before, and they had no problem locating my "credit file." Quizzle got my address, email, and Social Security number, and I got nothing. In case other people have this same problem, I am hoping they will complain too, so Quizzle will be held accountable for fraud. Most people won't take the time, but I am hoping enough will. I would also like my credit score and report as promised.

Sincerely,