AVVO.com - AVVO.com complaint

Location: Avvo, Inc. 705 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 600 Seattle, WA 98104
SEATTLE, WA, 89104, US

URL: www.avvo.com

Category: Law, Civil Rights

I've been using AVVO.com for years to find lawyers and research legal questions. For the first time yesterday AVVO blocked my account and stopped me from asking questions and AVVO also deleted my negative comments I wrote about an attorney over a year ago. I went through the appeal process with AVVO and verified the accuracy of the complaint. It has been there a year. All of a sudden AVVO decides to remove it a year later without giving me the opportunity to appeal their decision. I tried putting it back on, but AVVO keeps denying the commment and also blocks all my questions.

It doesn't look like AVVO values the little guy. AVVO use to care about the little people as we are the ones who built up his business. Not the attorneys. The attorneys comoment. But we hire the attorneys. If we weren't real customers calling those attorneys then AVVO would be out of business.

I am very UPSET that AVVO Is treating me this way. I am not using AVVO any longer and I'm posting negative feedback about AVVO to every website I can think of. AVVO should NEVER remove posts that are a year old, then block me from posting questions.

I don't know if they have a new employee there or what is going on, but AVVO is angering the little guy by removing all negative comments about attorneys. I highly recommend that the owner or manager of AVVO look into this. We want our negative feedback reposted and put back on and we want to be able to post questions.

Your new employee is about to destroy you, as you are about to get more negative comments about you.

So all AVVO did when they removed the attorny negative comments is shift the negative comments onto themself. So now AVVO has negative comments. IF AVVO is not going to allow my negative comments, then I'm going to post negative comments about AVVO. I want the negative comments back on. Specifically the attorney name is Lawrence Freiman. I want it put back on.