Action Athletic Apparel - Didn't deliver and refused to refund.

Posted on Sunday, March 9th, 2014 at 7:13pm CDT by Red T.

Product: Custom dye sublimation shooting shirt

Company: Action Athletic Apparel

Location: 5813 Dorset Dr.
PLANO, TX, 75093, US

URL: Actionathleticapparel.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I SUFFERED A $434 LOSS DOING BUSINESS WITH ACTION ATHLETIC APPAREL. I purchased 11 basketball shooting shirts from Stacey on January 9. The order arrived on the 24th incorrect. ?Numbers didn't match names and ALL the shirts were approx 10 inches wider and 3 inches longer than the size chart Stacey Martin had given me. They can't be used. He refused to refund my $434 and promised to make it right. My first mistake was paying 100% up front The second was the bank transfer that he suggested. Bad choices left me at his mercy. Today is March 9 and we are into tournament play and the girls still do not have their shooting shirts. Stacey avoids all my attempts to communicate with him. The coach has left voice messages for Stacey asking for a return callI. He hasn't been able to get him on the phone either. I have supporting documents and plenty of photos. ?The parents of the girls are upset and anxious to post their own complaints if this is not resolved in the next couple of days. You can also view the complaint at the BBB website after the 19th.

b0768540, 2014-04-01, 05:00PM CDT

Also having trouble with this vendor...has your issue been resolved?

Red T., 2014-04-01, 07:47PM CDT

No. Not al all. He continues to do business, advertising on Pinterest. He blocked me from Pinterest and won't answer any emails or the phone. The complaint just closed at the BBB. He would not respond to their attempts to contact him also. It's not over by no means. He put me in a bind and could care less. That was his initial plan. If you ever hear from him again, be sure to ask him about my 11 shooting shirts. He will probably have a creative answer. If you want more details, send me your email or number.