Unlucky purchase from Straight Talk Wireless company - Never buy from Straight Talk Wireless !

Posted on Thursday, March 6th, 2014 at 1:01pm CST by Luiz R.

Product: Mobile phone from Straigh talk wireless

Company: Unlucky purchase from Straight Talk Wireless company

Location: BR

Category: Consumer Electronics

This company definitely doesn't know how to deal with customers. They use their customer service e-mail just to show they have an e-mail to receive requirements from the dissatisfied customers, but actually they don't solve any problem and also use some kind of technique to throw the customer from this e-mail to some telephone number they ask you to call and the attendant tell you that the solution will come buy e-mail and this process repeats many times, so you write and call again and again but the solution never comes until you become tired and exaust and decide to stop talking or complaining. In the end they still say they can't do anything to solve this problem but this complaint was good for them to improve their service for the future. It is really a bad joke !! So if you have a chance to choose, don't buy from them ! Frankly speaking I never had a situation like this and for me it was a terrible surprise to see that companies like this still exists. Be carefull and avoid this company Straigh Talk Wireless. I am sure you can find other serious companies.

c3e4b158, 2015-01-08, 08:11PM CST

I agree with you worst company ever. I bought 2 very expensive phones from this company on 12-22-2014 and called to activate the sim cards. They activated both phones with the same number,witch in turn made one of the sim cards no good. They told me they would send a new sim for both both phones. Well they only sent one sim and when they tried to reactivate the phone that I put the new sim in, some how the deactivated the other phone...Then they sent me another sim witch was the wron size4, then they sent me the wrong kind of sim. Now I am waiting on a new sim card so that my daughter will maybe have her phone back assuming that when it gets activated they don't deactivate my sons phone!!! VERY DISSATISFYED COSTOMER!!!!!And yes not one person I have talked to could speek good enough english that I could actually understan everything they were saying!!!!!!!!!!!!