CleanseFX - Refunds are Delayed until you have proof of delivery

Posted on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 at 9:56pm CST by KingRichard T.

Product: Health Supplements

Company: CleanseFX

Location: 12399 Belcher Rd, Suite 150
LARGO, FL, 33773, US

URL: http://www.cleansefx.com

Category: Health, Beauty

After cancelling my trial, they required me to send back the remainder of the unused product other wise they will not refund amounts taken directly from my account. I sent the unused item back, waited 25 days, they only required 14 days, without refund. I called them to complain and find out why they hadn't refunded my money. They asked me for a delivery confirmation code and I told them I didn't have one. They said they couldn't refund my money because there wasn't any proof I sent the product back.

I them told the operator that I did have a tracking number and the package was received Jan 31, 2014. The operator asked me for the tracking number and he said he called the warehouse to confirm. He then gave me a transaction number and said the refund will be available within two days. I said I have another product I returned and wanted to get the refund for that one as well. The operator said he couldn't do the transaction because it was a different process and different operators. He insisted I had to call back on the other number and talk to the other operators.

So, I call the other number for ActiveLite Pure Garcinia Cambogia, and got the same operator I just spoke with.