Ebay motors - Purchased a vehicle from a seller on ebay and the vehicle has a salvaged title.

Posted on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 9:22pm CST by 588ddcda

Company: Ebay motors

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I purchased a used vehicle a 92 GMC Typhoon from Jason Clifton of Wisconsin. I paid $6,000 plus $700 to have it delivered to Florida. I got the vehicle and it had a lot of issues that the seller failed to mention. He stated he changed the oil and I thought that was kind of him. When I found the real reason why was because the oil pan bolt was stripped and it leaked oil. The idiot over filled the oil by almost 2 quarts and then put red permatex (a sealing liquid that hardens like silicone)around the bolt. I almost blew the main seals because of the oil. I confronted Jason and he played dumb. I fixed that issue and then found the engine had bkow by. This was almost a month after because he probably put an additive in the ouil to prevent smoking. Jason acted like he wanted to resolve the matter but then basically told me to F - off and not contact him again. I then tried to get insurance on the vehicle and could not because it had a salvaged title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have a POS that I can't legally drive. Oh yeah any Ebays' return policy is only 45 days. I am so livid that they wont try to help me and he can continue to trade on there. So Buyers beware because he sells and trades Harley parts, Subaru parts etc.