Air Caraibes - Arir Caraibes doesn't care about its customers!

Posted on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 10:29am CST by albert p.

Product: Airline

Company: Air Caraibes

Location: FR

Category: Airlines

I am sorry to have had to be the brunt of Air Caraibes' lack of public relation savvy. By now I realize that Air Caraibes is not interested in its customers but only in the fare their customers pay. Their duo promotion is false advertising. If the promotion was, as they finally stated after my seventh phone call to their Paris office, to apply only to the Soleil class, that fact was not explicitly enough stated in the promotional package. Their offices were closed on weekends when I tried to reach them, my e-mails sent were only answered on 2/18 and when I called them on Monday 2/17 I was told nothing could be done. They refused to honor the promotional offer or to apply the initial Caraibes class charge to Soleil tickets and further insist on charging a E 200.00 penalty. To add insult to injury they refused to credit my American Express card and insist on sending a partial refund check to my home address after knowing that it takes close to a month to get the mail on the island I live on. I have asked American express to open a dispute ticket on the matter and informed them that my days of using Air Caraibes are over and that I will make sure to post my complaint on every internet sites available and to inform my friends likewise.