Advantage Education - $ Fraud, Undelivered Promises, CC Abuse, No Refunds

Posted on Friday, February 14th, 2014 at 9:44pm CST by Q U.

Product: Education

Company: Advantage Education

Location: 65 E. Wadsworth Park Drive Suite 230
DRAPER, UT, 84020, US

URL: advantageed.com

Category: Education

I was defrauded by A-e to sign up for over $$$$ in exchange for access to info they claim to have for online selling: What to sell, how to price, trends, analytics & metrics. Their fraud included a scam MLM company called WUN & another, PCS, through an array of shrewd salesman pitching unnecessary services for $$$ dollars in addition to tuition. Once signed up with A-e, that level of corp. structure is unreachable. Classes offered by A-e are geared to 1st time business people. They fail to disclose specifically what you will learn, when & where on their website to find it. They overtalk your objections, Make empty promises to change your direction. Multiple people bearing diff titles contact you to confuse & confound. You are obligated to use their services & proprietary software as THEY choose to guide you, & each service offered has a time limit w/no guarantees. In 2 wks they have yet to lead me to their original promised land. Instead they 1st recruit for a MLM co. (If it sounds like a duck, acts like a duck, it's likely a duck -but they ascribe any description they want you to believe & hear. Fraud Alert! Stay Away! These are well-primed artists at Bait & Switch: Predators, Opportunistic Vultures. They are deaf to complaints and DARE you to dispute. Want to resolve? Admit we don't fit. CC refund is due

99e45185, 2014-07-21, 09:59PM CDT

Please understand that the address, and web address is wrong but you do have the correct information. I am currently in the writing stages of a documentary on this industry - specifically in Utah. This company moved from Draper, Utah to Lehi, Utah. Their company web address is www.advantage-e.com respectfully. You will notice that ANY company that puts the "OBB" (Online Business Bureau) - STAY AWAY! This is merrely a fake BBB and if anyone complains - you just pay a fee and within 3 days it is removed! The correct address is now 3300 North Running Creek Way, Lehi Utah.

2e307147, 2014-11-10, 01:27AM CST

I to am finding getting anywhere with this company is difficult, I have had only 2 real calls from instructors and its been 2 different ones and neither had any idea what I was doing what level I have completed I started my program October 2, I also had a legal and financial company call me that was given my info I managed to get away from them with no money, not so lucky with the drop-shipping company they gave my info too, I tried to cancel within my 3 day period and some how I did not but do not remember once agreeing to stay with the program.