EbayClassifieds - EbayClassifieds wrongfully deleted all of my job postings

Posted on Thursday, February 13th, 2014 at 11:15am CST by John B.

Product: Classifieds Postings

Company: EbayClassifieds

Location: San Jose, CA. No physical address given.
SAN JOSE, CA, US

URL: www.ebayclassifieds.com

Category: Products, Services

After trying to post an ad on Ebayclassifieds.com, it was quickly deleted. I email the company asking for an explanation as to why the ad was removed and some little prick by the name of Neil said that my company was an affiliate marketing company and that my ads are not welcome on the site. I will upload the conversation as an attachment.

Here is the ad I tried to place, you tell me if the ad gives the impression that the company is somehow a referral marketing company as dipshit Neil claims... This little computer nerd, Neil, should get a clue and stop being jealous of others success.

{{Company: IndieGreenLiving

Pay: commission only, unless doing tasting demos which switches to hourly.

Position: B2B sales

With huge continued industry growth anticipated, we want to add extraordinary talent to our sales team. If you are go-getter, sales and goal oriented, self-motivator and are a customer service oriented gal or guy? we encourage you to apply by emailing your resume along with cover letter.

-JOB QUALIFICATIONS-

-2 years sales experience

-Focused and well organized

-Customer service oriented

-Strong desire to win and hit goals

-Excellent interpersonal skills

-Dedication to succeed with an up and coming company

-Self motivated - this is sales, if you don't push yourself? no one will

-JOB REQUIREMENTS-

Our Sales Consultants are directly responsible for the selling of our product line and developing new accounts with Wholesalers, Liquor Stores, Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Tobacco & Smoke shops & other Retail Locations.

-Professional behavior is of paramount importance

-Develop relationships & sales with new accounts

-Serve as a point of contact for our customers and retail inquiries and issues

-Utilize email and or telephone to submit new orders

-Product awareness through industry self initiated research and company offered training if and where available

-Maintain accurate, up to date records of customers, accounts and sales

-Increase our sales volume for existing customers via in-store tastings to promote product awareness and generate sales

-BE YOURSELF

-EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON OUR PRODUCT

-SELL!

Email resume & cover letters with ?Sales Consultant in (the city in which your applying for)"}}