shine shopping hub - Not get the product after amount paid

Posted on Thursday, February 6th, 2014 at 8:05am CST by ravi k.

Company: shine shopping hub

Location: lacknow
LACKNOW, UP, IN

URL: http://www.shineshoppinghub.com

Category: Online Shopping

I purchase product from shine shopping hub but its more than 20 days i am not get my product and i am try to contact them but they always tell i call you back but he never cal me to give detail from last 6-7 days.

Now i contact to courier customer care,He tell me the parcel is dispatched, means that parcel have not my address

and m try to contact support team they tell me we give detail in 30 min but he did not cal me,

So now what i do.

shineshopping h., 2014-02-15, 10:37PM CST

Hello sir

we are sorry about this type of inconvenience sir if your parcel have been dispatched to other address it may be some address problem or it occurred by courier side sir we are checking sir it's company responsibility that it will be deliver safely and securely to your address sorry about late

in rare conditions this type of problem occurs

it will be deliver soon

shineshoppinghub

ravi k., 2014-02-16, 09:47AM CST

But its around 1 month and i am not getting any answer from your side...

Always you giving me excuse but not giving my product information..

Now what to do???

shineshopping h., 2014-02-17, 01:56AM CST

Hello Sir

Behalf of your order your products is ready to dispatch we will provide your

dispatch detail soon

before dispatching company will make a call to you for your exact address verification and products detail it will dispatch sonn

Shine shopping hub

ravi k., 2014-03-03, 11:06AM CST

its now another 18 days goes, i am not getting any kind of dispatch detail.

i need my money back. How much time you take for that????

ravi k., 2014-03-05, 09:44PM CST

i talked technical support team they tell technical support is best service department in shine shopping hub but ................

i talked with them on 2nd march they tell me our complain department will call in 24 hr and short-out your issue, now its 4 days i am not getting kind of call.

i am getting very poor service response from date of purchase,its around 7 week but i am not getting any solution.

now what to do?????

ravi k., 2014-04-23, 10:17AM CDT

I think shine shopping hub not interested to refund my amount or dispatch my product,

I talk many time to his team but m always facing ignorance.

Now please any one suggest me what can i do ??

How can i help me??

ravi k., 2014-04-23, 10:32AM CDT

no one is bothered to listen my query or escalate the issue on the top. I am feeling as if i have been cheated by shine shopping hub-Lucknow.

ARUN A., 2014-06-02, 07:40AM CDT

Kind attention of Mr Pankaj, My name is Arun A from Bangalore. I had booked combo offer Samsung Mobile and reebok shoe as a special customer. For this I was supposed to get a assured gift. Your company executive had called me for about 20 time untill I deposit the money in the bank. Once the money is deposited all the contact number of your company has gone off-air. I am aware in the event of non supply of booked product I am aware of the procedure to takeup. However I will be waiting for few more days for your response. Instead of giving mail at my mail ID you are requested to call me at my mobile number +917026103304 before my frustration level reaches its peak. Rest I will let you know in my next and final complaint if there is no response from your end.

ravi k., 2014-06-02, 09:44AM CDT

Hi Arun

I am also suffering from same since 15 jan 2014, but till now not getting my products.

they do not receive my call.