The Endurance International Group, Inc. aka ipage.com - Ipage does not stand up to their claims of customer service

Posted on Thursday, February 6th, 2014 at 6:32am CST by Darrell

Product: internet domain

Company: The Endurance International Group, Inc. aka ipage.com

Location: 10 Corporate Dr. Suite 300 Burlington, MA 01803
BURLINGTON, MA, 01803, US

URL: www.ipage.com

Category: Internet Services

On February 5th 2014 at 10:10AM I contacted ipage due to an issue involving not receiving emails thru my paid service thru their company for which I signed up for a domain site and email accounts on December 18th 2013 and paid in full for one year of service . At 10:18 AM I was advised by their staff via the live online chat to " Please hold 2-3 minutes " while the tech checked on the system issue being reported . TO this request I responded fine , letting them know I would hold . Two hours and 45 minutes later I was still holding . I at that point was disconnected by the tech at which point I called their toll free support line only to be told they could not issue me the requested settlement I seeked of a refund for unsupplied services when clearly on their site it states " Anytime Money-Back Guarantee " . I feel this company is very poor and incompetent in all aspects of their customer service as after this I did some research and their Better Business complaints are listed at over 30 with only one good report .