shirley wickman - customer service

Posted on Monday, February 3rd, 2014 at 12:47pm CST by shirley w.

Product: customer service

Company: shirley wickman

URL: dinec.com

Category: Furniture

If you want to work with a business with good quality furniture and good customer service, this is not the place.

I ordered a dining set and chairs for a customer and BDM furniture customer service (Claudine) sent to the wrong address.

They showed up at my small office and expected to deliver a dining table and six chairs (all packaged).

I told the delivery guy that my receiver (which is where I always send furniture to) needed to inspect and deliver the furniture to the customer. They had the wrong address and said they needed to charge another $250 to deliver to my receiver.

Dinec (or BDM) had already charged me for delivery and I would have to pay double delivery for Dinec sending to wrong address.

The delivery guy was nice enough to bring furniture to customer directly. However, Dinec actually sent me a bill for the additional delivery location.

I have been in business for 10 years and never had I experienced such incompetence and rudeness as this company. I was actually hung up on by Claudine when I called to discuss charges.

The furniture itself is OK quality. Not great but not terrible. However, the chairs were very light...

I work only with ethical companies and this manufacturer is off my list.