LIGHT UNIVERSITY ONLINE - LIGHT UNIVERSITY ONLINE does NOT keep their word! SCAM?

Posted on Sunday, January 26th, 2014 at 8:09am CST by Calte Wach

Company: LIGHT UNIVERSITY ONLINE

Location: P.O. Box 839 Forest, VA 24551
FOREST, VA, 24551, US

URL: http://www.lightuonline.com/

Category: Education

Light University gave us a ?lifetime? scholarship which they have taken back. They made a partnership agreement (with a small local college) which they have also taken back without explanation. I am now being informed that their Masters Diploma is not real. I lost my job over this because I got the blame for the partnership being taken back.

The company made promises to my family and I. They told us that Light University Online leadership had made a partnership promise with the college I was attending. The partnership agreement was that all students from the college which filled out an application to take Light University Online courses would receive ?a lifetime? scholarship for courses at LUO and that our college would accept all LUO courses as credits.

Later I sent an unrelated email to LUO about starting a bible college with their courses and then LUO, without explanation, writes back that the partnership is off. I was not given the common courtesy to defend myself. There was no explanation whatsoever. I have never been treated so rude in my life!!!

However, my family and I were promised a lifetime scholarship from LUO with credits toward my college degree. I asked LUO to honor the terms of the DU/LUO partnership with my family and I. We should receive the lifetime scholarship with the understanding that our college is giving us credits for it.

The worst part of this deal is that these are supposed to be Christians. Several of us have emailed Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) who refuses to even respond. He sent one letter to one person and it was sharp and bitter.

I feel robbed and betrayed.