ActiveLite Pure Garcinia Cambogia, inc - Wanting to cancel membership

Posted on Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at 11:16am CST by lynn w.

Product: Pure Garcinia Cambogia diet pills

Company: ActiveLite Pure Garcinia Cambogia, inc

Category: Health, Beauty

They had an ad on my facebook page so I thought I'd try their trial at a cost of $4.95. I ordered the trial and got an alert from my creditcard within minutes that my card had been charged $28.95. This was at 8:20 this morning. I immediately tried to call the customer service, but, suprise, suprise they didnt open till 10am. So, at 10am I called to cancel and they told me it had already shipped. I then tried to cancel any membership that they might have on me and they told me that they cant cancel my membership until I receive my package but, if something happens and I dont cancel before the 19th of February, they will charge my card $89.00!! When I ordered the trial it said I should receive it by February 23rd!! Now, I think its bull crap that they cant cancel my membership and also I dont believe that it has already been shipped!!

KingRichard T., 2014-02-26, 05:31PM CST

This company is tricking people into a subscription type ordering process by telling you to claim you bottle which in my eyes says it is your, free. These A-Holes billed me 89.00 for 60 pills after I cancelled my order. It is ActiveLite Pure Gardinia Cambogie and a company called CleanseFX. They trick you into beleiving it's a freebottle of pills and then charge you 89,00 for each bottle.

227c8729, 2014-02-11, 10:12PM CST

I ordered the trail for $4.95 and then they charged me monster $89 and now they claim that was the cost and not $4.95 as I did not cancel the subscription before the trial period expired. They are crappy and just screwed me for $89 !! Please stop buying anything from these sharks !

1dc1aca9, 2014-02-17, 07:17PM CST

I ordered the free bottle, well it looks free when you order it. They say it is a trial and then charged my credit card, be very careful, if you do not cancel, they will ship product again and again as they did with me. I will return the shipment that they shipped on the 12th and receive a full refund as my bak has guaranteed. Please report these actions to the bank and possible the Better Business Bureau. Do not let them keep doing this to folks who think they are actually giving a month's supply for just the shipping.

b1af6523, 2014-02-19, 03:40PM CST

This is a complete scam! I called them originally when after the supposed trial of $4.99 charged me $42.95! They told me that my subscription will be cancel and no further charges will be made to my CC and now I have only been charged again but now the amount is $89.41! I've tried to call their "customer service" so many times and all I get is a recording that says "this account's number is not valid" you have to be freaking kidding me!!! I already filed dispute with my bank but this is such a mess!

Janette F., 2014-02-25, 08:30AM CST

THIS IS A BIG SCAM....i ordered the free trial for 4.95 and now they charging me 89.00 dollars for subscribing. I'm trying to call customer service but they never pick up..

Janette F., 2014-02-26, 09:35AM CST

Garcinia Cambogia Class Action Lawsuit If you or a loved one has purchased a product containing Garcinia cambogia fill out our online form or call us at 1-800-YOURLAWYER (1-800-968-7529) to learn your rights. - See more at: http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/garcinia-cambogia-class-action-lawsuit#sthash.y9sU355T.dpuf

227c8729, 2014-02-26, 10:49AM CST

I reported this to my bank as fraud.They are really ripping people for $89. No invoice is ever given for that amount , no such bogus membership is ever confirmed via email or otherwise - real scam - They appeared on Dr Oz website but now disappeared altogether- if you go into their website nothing to say about products they sell no prices given. Call center says they are being hired by the company and they cannot give the details about the company. Report to your bank as FRAUD and ask them to reverse it.

UNAUTHORIZED robbing using our credit card !!

009d08ef, 2014-03-01, 12:12PM CST

I just got ripped right off, just like you. I am now reporting everything to my bank as fraud. Buyer beware. The bank explained that many, many people are haveing the same experience with this bogus company. I will be posting as many comments on facebooka s possible to warn people about this, please do the same thing!!!

Raymond G., 2014-03-07, 06:57AM CST

weve all been silly to purchase this offer nothing is for free,to cancel call 0801685382 or 08091682080 ,the address ive have for who i purchased is Natural health 7 peel house 30 the downs altringham cheshire wa142px

they have offered me 50% back and cancelled all further shipments hope this helps you

4b735b59, 2014-03-08, 01:48PM CST

I ordered and have been taking them, a few hours afterI started feeling sick

Jenn, 2014-03-19, 05:15PM CDT

I really wished I searched the company before I bought this! Instead I researched the product. I fell into the same trap as the rest of you. As Raymond said, they gave me 50% back. I am furious but I guess it's my own fault for not paying more attention.

227c8729, 2014-03-19, 10:10PM CDT

These guys are real A-holes as someone said before. It is a well calculated trap - report to your bank AS FRAUD as they are unable to produce any invoice for $89 to counteract fraud claims - period . Just report it as fraud.

41a715ee, 2014-03-26, 11:19AM CDT

I just ordered this product yesterday through a link of Facebook. I was already skeptical but something told me to go for it..today I did more research about it and came across all your reviews. Now I'm freaking out. So I called the customer service line for Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia, & someone answered right away. They found my order #, and I specifically asked "If I decide I don't like the product & want to cancel within the 14 day trial period, will my account be billed anything besides the original $4.95 shipping?" She said no, as long as I cancelled before April 11th. If I don't cancel before then, I will be automatically be billed for the next shipment which was $70-something. She did mention the $44.70 half off price if I wanted to continue my "membership"..when I ordered it, it said it would be here Saturday (3 days from placing my order), when I called she didn't give me a direct answer. She said "it depends on the postal service, like....probably 5...5-10 days I think" so we'll see. I watch my account daily, so far no suspicious activity. I will update once I cancel my subscription. Always a good tip, if you are doing it just for the trial period, cancel your subscription the same day you get it in the mail, that way you won't miss the cancelation period.

227c8729, 2014-03-26, 06:46PM CDT

There is no such next shipment - they charge $89 for the first shipment for which they initially charged $4.95 and they are unable to produce even an invoice for $89 - period. So you are one of their reps trying to concoct a false story - the truth is these guys are top class rogues - ask them to produce an invoice for $89 - they cannot ! Stop disguising as customers and trying to clear their rogue image ! Your story no where near what we got !

41a715ee, 2014-03-26, 07:02PM CDT

I'm sorry that you think I'm lying or "one of their reps", unfortunately I just got sucked into their scam through Facebook, I'm constantly checking my account throughout the day, hoping they don't charge me more than just the shipping. I called the number in my confirmation email. I was simply sharing what info they gave me. I'm completely convinced this company is a scam, and I'm super nervous about them f'ing up my account. They could be telling me lies as well, but I was just sharing my experience so far to see if anyone had a similar experience. We all got scammed, we all got sucked into their bullshit, and are all affected in a negative way. It sucks, but by me sharing my experience (which we all are simply doin be, right?), I don't think it's nice of you to accuse me so aggressively when you don't know me. We all have the same goal, to stop these asshats from scamming more suckers like us. All I know is that it was supposed to be a free trial bottle for $4.95. Hopefully no other charges show up on my account. If so, I'll be pissed.

227c8729, 2014-03-27, 11:05AM CDT

I recorded the telephone conversation I had with them - In it , the woman tells me that the actual cost of the bottle was not the shipping cost of $4.95 but $89 on top of the shipping cost hence there is no such thing as next shipment - I told them I should be mentally insane to sign up for any thing charges charges me 3 times of a market price - and they told me it is their price - so what more can you say . I asked them to give me an invoice - they sent me an invoice which only had $4.95 shipping cost BUT NO other charge. So please note these guys are ruthless rogues and avoid them and tell others too Good Luck to you if you can avoid the monster $89 hitting your bank account - if it does hit report it as fraud to the bank as they will never produce an invoice for $89 . That is the only way fraud can be established.

Frans v., 2014-03-31, 10:12AM CDT

I answered their ad when it came onto the Canada Revenue web site...I ordered the free bottle and paid the shipping by credit card...I tried to cancel but the rep that called me talked me into trying the product (Pure Garcinia Cambogia)as it was only for the shipping charge..I also told her I did NOT want any other bottles..today, I noticed a charge of $89.41(US) $103.20 (Canadian) on my Mastercard...I phoned Mastercard and they are aware of the company and what they are doing, but powerless to stop them as when you order the free sample, small print in the contract says they are going to continue to send this crap to you...I had to cancell my mastercard to stop them...what bullshit

afa1deb4, 2014-03-31, 12:18PM CDT

I received my shipment of Pure Garcinia Cambogia from ActiveLite last week and almost didn't notice the invoice which reads that I can cancel my membership within 14 days to discontinue future shipments. Huge red flag so did a quick search and came across this complaint (should've done this before giving them my credit card number). So I called them today and, although steaming from being scammed, maintained my composure throughout the call. I asked to cancel my "membership" and the girl asked why. I told her that it doesn't work for me. From her script she attempted to "give" me the product for a cheaper price, each time slashing the cost in half and phrasing the deal like"why don't you just go ahead and keep the bottle then for $22.95 then, ok?" Every time I replied "no thanks". She told me that I could return the product within 21 days and not be charged. I would have to pay for shipping myself and she provided me with instructions to put my order number clearly on the return package, to put the 17 digit RMA# clearly on the package (a mistake that could be costly) and to ensure receipt of the package, to request a tracking number from the postal service. I am still thinking of canceling my card but might just wait it out. At any rate, I will post back here if I run into any problems.

Also, a representative from the company called me the day before my shipment arrived to try to make me some deals. When I brought this up on the call to Customer Service today I was told that it wasn't made by their company...that they don't ever place any outbound calls and that it was one of many other companies that placed the call.

41a715ee, 2014-03-31, 02:23PM CDT

Thank you for that last comment!! You helped me a lot by making sure I cancelled correctly. I just called both the ActiveLite Pure Garcinia Cambogia # that was in my order confirmation email, and the Cleanse FX # in the separate order confirmation email. If you ordered both products through that scam, you have to call both #'s for both "memberships" to be cancelled. Just like the comment above, they offered me a million "deals" cutting the price lower & lower every time. I kept saying "No thanks, I just want to return my product without being billed anything else". After a string of "no's" they finally gave me return instructions.

For ActiveLite Pure Garcinia Cambogia they told me to make it out to that name & this address:

12399 Belcher Rd. Suite #150

Largo, FL 33773

Making sure the order # & RMA # (which they gave me when I called) are clearly printed on the front of the package. It needs to be shipped back within 21 days to avoid additional charges so like the person above commented, get a tracking # from your post office.

Same address & instructions for the Cleanse FX

I also got a confirmation email confirming my membership has been cancelled & I won't be billed any further & got another email with my RMA #.

I also recorded the entire conversation.

Thank you commenter above mine! I hope we dodged this scam. Such a bullshit company. I don't understand how they feel good about taking peoples money like that...asshats.

41a715ee, 2014-03-31, 02:23PM CDT

12399 Belcher Rd. Suite #150

Largo, FL 33773

Same address & instructions for the Cleanse FX

I also recorded the entire conversation.

21770810, 2014-04-01, 11:42AM CDT

I ordered the cambogia and the cleanse fx. Both of which I will be sending back immediately. But the rep told be the cleanse fx was a one time deal and if I wanted to receive future shipments I had to call them because it was not available for auto-ship. I never receive a separate email from them for the cleanse fx. I'm freaking out about my bank account. My husband would kill me if he knew I ordered this!

41a715ee, 2014-04-01, 12:20PM CDT

^^The phone number that was in my email for Cleanse FX is (888) 608-9756. Try calling that, say you want to cancel your membership, say no to everything they offer you & they should give you am RMA # to return the product with. They're sneaky. They'll say stuff like "I undserdtand (blah blah blah), how about you keep the product for $___ & we'll cancel your membership..." Don't do it. Just keep saying no, and you just want to return the product without being billed anything else. I'm sending mine back today.

21770810, 2014-04-01, 12:59PM CDT

Thank you!

e13f70ed, 2014-04-15, 10:48AM CDT

Just got Active Lite on the telephone. They tell me the product that was shipped for a $5.72 Canadian - cost was for shipping only. NOW they are charging the full cost of the product - here in Canada it is $100.68. Anyone trying the product be aware, there is a 14 day trial and then you are charged for the product. Be careful. Guard you credit information. They will charge you if you don't contact them. By the way their telephone number is 1-888-276-2447.