micromax - fraud company micromax

Location: 90B,Sector-18,Gurgaon Pin Code - 122015
GURGAON, GURGAON, 122015, IN

URL: www.micromaxinfo.com

Category: Telecommunications

Still getting no solution from the On 26th Dec, 2013 I purchased Micromax Canvas Model No - 9113072037728 from a Mobile shop Soni Cellphone at sikanderpur. Micromax being an Indian brand I trusted on it but it turned out to be a huge mistake and a loss of Rs. 10,500. Ever since I bought the phone it wasn't working fine. Phone used to hang, Heats up and every time I tried to click a photo this crazy phone used to get shut down. We had to take the battery out and insert it back to switch it on.

On 6th day of purchasing I took it to the mobile shop and they asked me to visit service centre. "Server Down" was the response at the service center. Next day I visited them again. They opened the phone and said its a damaged phone and raised their hand to fix it.

I spoke to shopkeeper now he blamed the dealer, dealer says nothing cant be done. I have been hanging like a pendulum between the shopkeeper and service center.

Trusting Micromax was my fault?

We used to hear that Micromax has a large team for Research and Development. They manufacture a product and release in the market. Consumer has to test the product risking their peace of mind and hard earned money.

Cant you spend a little money on your Quality team? Stop Harassing consumer...!

If you can help, please help.

I swear, I will never recommend any of my friend, family, relatives or my coming generation to Trust Micromax ever.

Looking forward to hear you soon or else I will have to approach Consumer Forums.

NO RESPONSE FROM ANY MICROMAX EMPLOYEE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM