micromax - fraud company micromax

Location: 90B,Sector-18,Gurgaon Pin Code - 122015
GURGAON, GURGAON, 122015, IN

URL: www.micromaxinfo.com

Category: Telecommunications

Still getting no solution from the On 26th Dec, 2013 I purchased Micromax Canvas Model No - 9113072037728 from a Mobile shop Soni Cellphone at sikanderpur. Micromax being an Indian brand I trusted on it but it turned out to be a huge mistake and a loss of Rs. 10,500. Ever since I bought the phone it wasn't working fine. Phone used to hang, Heats up and every time I tried to click a photo this crazy phone used to get shut down. We had to take the battery out and insert it back to switch it on.

On 6th day of purchasing I took it to the mobile shop and they asked me to visit service centre. "Server Down" was the response at the service center. Next day I visited them again. They opened the phone and said its a damaged phone and raised their hand to fix it.

I spoke to shopkeeper now he blamed the dealer, dealer says nothing cant be done. I have been hanging like a pendulum between the shopkeeper and service center.

Trusting Micromax was my fault?

We used to hear that Micromax has a large team for Research and Development. They manufacture a product and release in the market. Consumer has to test the product risking their peace of mind and hard earned money.

Cant you spend a little money on your Quality team? Stop Harassing consumer...!

If you can help, please help.

I swear, I will never recommend any of my friend, family, relatives or my coming generation to Trust Micromax ever.

Looking forward to hear you soon or else I will have to approach Consumer Forums.

NO RESPONSE FROM ANY MICROMAX EMPLOYEE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

dEEPAK yadav

9818282045

asif eqbal, 2014-11-02, 02:26PM CST

Dear Micromax I bought a Micromax mobile model no. A-250 MICROMAX CANVAS TURBO. After few months the mobile started problems. I went to Micromax Service Centre E-84, Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar- II, New Delhi, Near Kangra Sweets, Main Road, Lajpat Nagar I-New Delhi Tel No.+(91)-11-41314151, +(91)-9990116304 on 8.09.2014 and they took my mobile with one photocopy of invoice for repair/replacement and asked me to come after a week vide with Customer Job Card No-N03075609141202800 IMEI/ESN no-911334750746001/911334750950009. dated 8.09.2013. Still the Mobile is not Hanover. After 15 days I went there 2 times, but the result was the same .I have sent so many mails Micromax,Consumer court forum and so many talk with Service center/customer care. But no reply from customer care & Service Center. After that I visited there every week and got the same answer. After a day I again went the service centre he say Microamax have no parts of your mobile if he will send this parts then i will provide you and my reply is if your Micromax not send this parts you will take much and more time he say yes one person was dealing with the complaints. He was very rude and misbehaved and refused to help me out. It has taken more than One months 2 day. Still I am wandering. They never picked the number . Now I am depressed and frustrate with the dealing if u will not provide then i will move to other and i will do something . It is my humble request that kindly take necessary action at the earliest and reimburse my money as soon as possible.