Probe Marketing, New York - Probe Market, New York SCAM/Stay Away

Posted on Sunday, January 19th, 2014 at 4:34pm CST by Awakened 1.

Company: Probe Marketing, New York

Location: 122 E 42nd St, New York
NEW YORK, NY, US

URL: probemarket.com

Category: Business, Finances

I was hired to do a phone market research study on 12/19/2013, which I was told I would be paid three weeks after. It is now 01/19/2014 and I still have not received my check.

I have called them countless times and Brain a rep for the company keeps stuttering about when pay will be sent. I have now been given three different dates as to when pay will be sent out. I made countless phone calls, none of which any of their reps, including the person I was told who was in charge, "Lynette" has returned my calls but later sent me a email indicating the study was "still" being conducted.

I did a Google search and found the word 'scam' after their name. There also seem to be a few complaints on the BBB website about them. I highly recommend caution using this company and to get something in writing. I am hoping that me spreading the word will prevent this from happening to anyone else and to hold this company accountable for their actions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please share this with everyone you know who does research studies.