Healthcare.gov - Healthcare.gov Complaint

Posted on Saturday, January 18th, 2014 at 5:57pm CST by 48b6992d

Product: Healthcare.gov

Company: Healthcare.gov

Category: Health, Beauty

I have been trying for months to sign up for health insurance. Finally today I signed up and 3 hours of hair pulling later cannot get insurance. First they could not verify who i was and said i had to contact the credit bureau with the provided code and the credit bureau verified me. I logged back into Healthcare.gov and my entire application and all the fields were empty. After I filled it out again I kept getting error messages and got one that said they could not verify my identity when i had just got off the phone and verified it and the credit bureau. 3 hours into this disaster the site starts giving me error messages and I got logged out. On the error page it gave me a number to call so i called the number and a woman answered. I told her I had been trying for three hours and got an error message but there was no Id number next to where it said Application ID. I then heard her disconnect me from the phone call. Without saying anything like sorry we can't help you instead she said nothing and just hung up on me.

After 12 years of pulling the democrat handle when I vote Democrat across the board this next election I am pulling the Republican handle across the board because voting democrat was a big mistake. Never again. I blame all of this on the President I voted for and I actually emailed him after i got off of Healthcare.gov and could not get insurance. Very sad situation Mr Obama has caused millions of people. I will end up paying cash for my annual checkup and everything else and then the government will fine me for not having insurance because the website is so messed up I could not get approved. I think the american public has been punished enough and now guys like me will get fined and I have been trying for 3 months in good faith to sign up but now I give up.

linda a., 2014-01-27, 06:26PM CST

i have been trying to get healthcare from healthcare.gov since november so far i called 10 times and got nowhere they say im enrolled but when i call nj family care they dont have me on file and they keep saying they will call me with the correct info and the case worker will file a complaint and call me but i have never gotten a call from them--what a farce thank you mr obama, your inexperience is showing. millions of tax payors dollars for this website and no one knows what they are doing or suppose to be doing.

TheACAMarketPlaceS A., 2014-03-10, 01:03PM CDT

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

INUNDATE YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS WITH COMPLAINTS, ARTICULATING YOUR FRUSTRATION AND THE INEPT PRACTICES OF THE FEDERAL HEALTHCARE.GOV MARKETPLACE. THERE APPEARS TO BE ABSOLUTELY ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY AND WE, AS CONSUMERS HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE VERBALLY OVER THE PHONE IS ACCURATE.

SEARCH YOUR STATE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND FILE YOUR COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR STATE'S HEALTHCARE.GOV MARKETPLACE!!!!!!

4d41a890, 2014-03-13, 11:01PM CDT

I've been trying to login to heathcare.gov for a couple of months. They reset my password (a couple of times now)and gave me a temporary password. I login to heathcare.gov without a problem and it sends me directly to a reset password screen, where I'm supposed to enter my userid and temporary password, in addition to whatever new password that I choose. On the reset password screen, it does not recognize the temporary password that I just logged into healthcare.gov with. They entered my paper application into their system and there is supposedly a list of policy plans I'm eligible for. They have a software bug that is probably pretty easy to fix, but I can't seem to convince them to fix it. Note that one of the heathcare.gov phone representatives got permission to use my userid and temporary password to login to their system and he got exactly the same results I did. In defense of the heathcare.gov representatives, they've been very courteous and have tried to fix my problem (but I still can't login to their system and see the plans I'm eligible for).

48b6992d, 2014-03-14, 12:14AM CDT

Anyone who is still having issues should just go directly to blue cross of the health insurance provider of your choice and sign up. That is what I did after months of the failure of a website. Healthcare.gov is quite possibly the worse website ever designed and shold be noted as such in the Library of Congress