micromax - MICROMAX PATHETIC

Posted on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 1:35am CST by anupama yadav

Product: micromax canvas a111

Company: micromax

Category: Telecommunications

On 26th Dec, 2013 I purchased Micromax Canvas Model No - 9113072037728 from a Mobile shop Soni

Cellphone at sikanderpur. Micromax being an Indian brand I trusted on it but it turned out to

be a huge mistake and a loss of Rs. 10,500. Ever since I bought the phone it wasnt working

fine. Phone used to hang, Heats up and every time I tried to click a photo this crazy phone

used to get shut down. We had to take the battery out and insert it back to switch it on.

On 6th day of purchasing I took it to the mobile shop and they asked me to visit service

centre. "Server Down" was the response at the service center. Next day I visited them again.

They opened the phone and said its a damaged phone and raised their hand to fix it.

I spoke to shopkeeper now he blamed the dealer, dealer says nothing cant be done. I have been

hanging like a pendulum between the shopkeeper and service center.

Trusting Micromax was my fault?

We used to hear that Micromax has a large team for Research and Development. They manufacture a

product and release in the market. Consumer has to test the product risking their peace of mind

and hard earned money.

Micromax India, 2014-01-16, 06:47AM CST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at [email protected] with following details:

1. Contact Number

2. Your Location

3. Job-Sheet Number

4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,