LIBERTY UNIVERSITY - DISENROLL

Posted on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 6:19pm CST by yvette k. p.

Product: EDUCATIONAL

Company: LIBERTY UNIVERSITY

Location: 1971 UNIVERSITY BLVD
LYNCHBURG, VA, 24502, US

URL: https://www.liberty.edu/online

Category: Education

Hi,

I've been trying to disenroll from this university for over a month & no success. I have already enrolled in another school and all of my FAFSA info has been transferred to this school. But recently I was informed from the present school that Liberty University is still carrying me as one of their students. I am not enrolled in any class at Liberty University. I've spoken with Mrs Allen and submitted several emails, but no response. She sent me a link, but the link doesn't have any forms on there referencing disenrollment. I want to disenroll, not enroll. Every time I speak with a respresentative, I get a different response in how to disenroll. I am an online student & I don not live close to the university, therefore it is impossible to drive there & solve this issue that should be simple.

My class ID is L24563648. You have my permission to disclose this information to the school. I want to disenroll ASAP, before I take this problem to JAG & begin a blog online about Liberty University.

Yvette Dennis