Fingerhut, Inc. - Graco Valerie Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat

Posted on Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 at 9:21am CST by Dolly S.

Product: Graco Valerie Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat

Company: Fingerhut, Inc.

Location: 6250 Ridgewood Road
ST. CLOUD, MN, 056303, US

Category: Kids, Baby

I have been researching this car seat. I found it on Fingerhut and since I had an account thought I would order it from there so I could pay on time payments. However, after researching other companies, Amazon, Walmart, etc., I find that Fingerhut is charging $100 more for the very same car seat. When I contacted them about why the huge price difference I was told it is because they offer convenient time payments. I said I understood the convenience but on top of charging $100 MORE they are also charging interest for unpaid balance. Feel this is fleecing the public. All I got for a response from them was "I'm sorry". "Sorry for the inconvience", etc. Checked other products on their website and they are overcharging on almost ALL of the products they offer.....I understand a few dollars more for the convenience of charging, but $100 more plus interest? I think that is a little much......Cancelled my account after many years and they could care less.....Shoddy company to do business with.