Avast Sofeware inc. - Avast Software inc.

Posted on Saturday, January 11th, 2014 at 12:24am CST by Damaris H.

Product: Avast Internet Security

Company: Avast Sofeware inc.

Location: 255 Shoreline Drive, Suite 515 Redwood City, CA 94065

URL: ts.avast.com

Category: Computers, Software

My complaint is almost the same as a complaint that I read from January 4th of this year about Avast Software inc.. Paid Avast one-hundred-seventy-nine dollars to have their technician and engineer do absolutely nothing to my computer but make it run slower and not even download the new software, one of the many things they said they would do. Found out today the renewal expires ten days after the day you pay for it of the next year even if its not on your computer and you're not using it. Avast first claims your computer has problems to get you to pay more money for software and then screw with your computer knowing that we'll have no recourse but to accept what they do. This is criminal and I believe they know it.

Damaris A. Hayes

ROGER D., 2015-02-13, 01:25PM CST

I am having a problem with billing and believe that I may have been charged perhaps twice for a similar or perhaps the same product.

Order #15680904642 for $179.99

Order number 15828818842for 79.40 dated 01/01/2015

and a further charge of $84.78 on an order placed on 12/22/2014 but no order number has been given.

I have since had my protection canceled as indicated by frequent announcement son my computer that "You no longer have protection..."

I would like to receive a refund for the duplications and since I know longer have the use of your software then a refund for every charge made since November 24 through December 22, 2014.