Fraser Engine & Transmission Rebuilders - Poor customer service

Location: 16731 E 13 Mile
FRASER, MI, 48026, US

URL: frasierengines.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

While my classic car was to be worked on, I was informed that it would remain indoors and that I could bring it in pretty much at my convenience with an appointment. When I received delivery on my car, I called to make an appointment. Suddenly they felt that there was no reason why it couldn't be left outdoors. In fact, they said they didn't have time to "babysit" it. Further, I made it clear that I wanted the motor to be analyzed to determine if it needed a simple tune-up or rebuild, making it clear that I wanted to keep the 440 currently in it. They kept pushing to have a jasper engine installed in it without even seeing the car. I am very disappointed with their customer service and I have serious doubts honesty.

N S., 2014-01-27, 02:39PM CST

I really hope you didn't follow through with bringing it there. They are an absolute joke and their "master mechanic" is an idiot. I'll spare you the specifics of my horror story with them, and apparently there's a lot of them if you search them or American and Import engine rebuilders (same company),. If you respect yourself in any way avoid that place at all cost AND tell everyone you know to do the same.

SANTO R., 2014-02-25, 03:10PM CST

Wow look at with the Internet has done my competitors are making phony complaints so customers won't call this is amazing!!! Sorry guys working to keep up the good work good luck!!!!