Nicolai Loenne, webprojekter.dk, Scam

Location: Dampf?rgevej 2A
COPENHAGEN, COPENHAGEN, DK-2100, DK

URL: http://www.webprojekter.dk/

Category: Internet Services

There are many providers available on the internet that gives you best and most desired website and software solutions according to the time frame you specified with them and according to the best services you paid for but also with these best providers there are some scam and non professionals also available which makes your fool and provides you the worst results and never deliver the required website on time and waste your time and money same as it happens with me. I was going to launch my new brand at the starting of this year and my initial products based on the New Year celebrations. I hired a company to make my website and upload it on the internet in December so that I can plan for its promotion and for the products I have for this New Year celebration. I also hired some marketing company to do the promotion for my web site but what happens to me. To start the website making company I hired for my website works well and get the payment from me but with the passage of time they start disturbing me after they get the payment and when the time come to take my website and publish it on the internet they told me that a lot of work is pending and they are unable to publish the website. I am shocked to hear this news as I have paid for all the marketing expenses and other expenses and at the end they told me that?s it is hard to deliver the website till mid of this January and all my efforts are useless and I suffer a big loss for the products I specially made for this new year night and new year celebrations. I requested you all not to do any work with this online marketing and website making company as they are scam and non professional and their wastes your time and money and deliver you nothing on the promised date.