Elle A Clinical Day Spa - Kept collecting Money on Specials knowing doors closing

Posted on Monday, January 6th, 2014 at 9:00pm CST by Does it Matter

Company: Elle A Clinical Day Spa

Location: 12911 S.E. Kent-Kangley Rd.
KENT, WA, 98030, US

URL: elleclinicaldayspa.com

Category: Health, Beauty

A mass email went out from an old employee claiming some horrible things about the owner. I called and questioned this disturbing news about a spa I had used for a few years.

I was assured over the phone and in person that the ex employee was a disgrunted employee and none of it was true and proceeded to tell me all these wonderful things about the owner.

I later purchased a special they sent to me for photo facial $499. Got my first one 3 weeks ago, went to go for my 2nd one this evening and doors locked and looks like they were cleaning the place out.

After researching online, I saw a few other posts about similiar experiences.

Weather it was known by employees or not, the owner who I guess is named Jake, continued to collect money from customers knowing he was closing the doors.

Money doesnt come easy to me, giving out $499 was not an easy task and took alot of sweat and tears. My 5 year anniversary coming up at the end of this month, was hoping to feel great.

Now not only do I not get my facials to feel better about myself, I now feel like crap because I was robbed!