East Coast Custom Vehicles - Conversion Van Graphica and Accessories

Company: East Coast Custom Vehicles

Location: RIVERHEAD, NY, 11901, US

URL: www.eastcoastcustoms.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I purchased a conversion van graphic kit through their listing on EBay

on 8/23/13 Item # 290565481796 The graphic I received was old and useless. It was so old the backing paper was permanently stuck to the graphic. They sent me another graphic only to have the same thing happen again. Then they sent me some stripes again the same problem, OLD stock they are still trying to get rid of ! I called several other businesses that sell graphics and they all said the same thing. The graphics are too old to be of any use after time the backing paper adheres permanently to the decal. They are selling this junk to unsuspecting consumers !I returned the unusable decals only to be told I did not return them properly and therefor it was my fault and I would not receive a refund or anything. I contacted EBay , I was told the transaction was past their protection period and there was nothing they could do. I did not file a complaint with EBay about the transaction because they kept stringing me along with these useless replacements !!! Knowing all along that would take the transaction time past EBays buyer protection timeline. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!!!!!!!!!! The graphics are way too old to be used.