life-apparel.com - Horrible clothing and no refunds!!!!

Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2014 at 9:31am CST by Ashley C.

Company: life-apparel.com

Location: CN

URL: www.life-apparel.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I purchased 125.00 worth of clothing on Dec. 09,2013 from life-apparel.com. I was promised 7-10 days till I would receive my items. They accepted my payment the same day and claimed the shipped the parcel the following day. As days continued, I asked for a tracking number which was not provided until Dec. 13,2013. By the time the 21st of Dec. rolled around I had been told that the parcel was not shipped until Dec. 18, 2013. I emailed daily at times for an update and even valid questions. I placed this order as Christmas gifts for my son. Dec 23 showed me that my package was still sitting in China waiting to be shipped. The USPS confirmed this on three other days. I contacted Lucy ,( The lady from the company), She took days to get back to me and still stated I would get it in time for Christmas. I finally received the package on the 28th of December. The clothes were so disappointing. The jeans I ordered for my son were not what they shipped. The jeans were girls jeans, they had Hollister label and Abercrombie & Fitch buttons. The button eyes were not even cut out. The shirts, all but one, were made small and short. There were strings attached all over the clothing. I immediatly contacted the company, (Lucy), and explained my concern and asked for a return shipping address, (considering there is none listed on site and package info was in Chinese) and a refund for all but one of the items. This complaint was made the same day. I have yet to hear anything from the company regarding this issue. I feel I have been scammed and ripped off by this company!

dany t., 2014-01-04, 03:01PM CST

Hi,

Because the christmas came,so the shipping company deal with delay.it need spend more time to do in christmas every year.We honest our business.you buy four items in our website,and then you need return back three items.it is far from usa.if you need retun back it, you need pay the shipping fee by yourself.You coould look this link for return policy.http://www.life-apparel.com/blog_systeminfo.asp?blogid=2

Everton S., 2014-05-07, 05:16PM CDT

Hi all

Please don't by for this website I have spend over 200? England pounds in abercombrie and holliester

and I didn't receive my goods

Website it's complet fake... I have contact someone call name Lucy email name it's Lucy by this email

I have send over. 10 email and did any response

So I lost 200? pounds it's this fucking asshole

[email protected]

www.life-apparel.com

Ashley C., 2014-05-07, 07:03PM CDT

I had requested the return shipping info of 4 different occasions. The only address I had was written in Chinese. Nobody from this company would return an email with the return information. I used the link provided on their website, which was vague and useless. They had no intentions of refunding my money for the crap they sent me. I have since made sure that I have listed their company as fraudulent with numerous online buying sites!

d09d7de8, 2014-07-17, 05:50AM CDT

I just recieved today all the products that i haved ordered on this company.(worth ?125.00)

I was just very disappointed i thoughts all the stuff was the same as i seen on their sites.

I haved done a mistakes to deal with them because all the products that i have recieved is all immitations and all are fakes.Truly disappointed even i paid 5 dollars on each item is not worthy.

I need to be very careful now to buy online,this is one of the lessons i learned.

Just dont pay attention on this site and dont wasting your time.

2fad680c, 2014-08-10, 04:40PM CDT

Don't buy on this site it's all duplicate fake item I also

Spend 100 GBP but all tshirt and shirt is fake no one origenal!!

John P., 2014-07-27, 05:51PM CDT

Hi, I think you all have to realise that your buying clothing from the Chinese market. I bought for several hunderds of dollars from this company with only 1 disappointment , I got a wrong pair of trousers. I made a complain and got a refund-actie on a next shipment. Very correct, no problems. Be honest, If you buy brandclothing against low prices what do you expect? And strings on Abercrombie brodery......it's called vintage look! I will buy again from this webstore.