life-apparel.com - Horrible clothing and no refunds!!!!

Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2014 at 9:31am CST by Ashley C.

Company: life-apparel.com

Location: CN

URL: www.life-apparel.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

I purchased 125.00 worth of clothing on Dec. 09,2013 from life-apparel.com. I was promised 7-10 days till I would receive my items. They accepted my payment the same day and claimed the shipped the parcel the following day. As days continued, I asked for a tracking number which was not provided until Dec. 13,2013. By the time the 21st of Dec. rolled around I had been told that the parcel was not shipped until Dec. 18, 2013. I emailed daily at times for an update and even valid questions. I placed this order as Christmas gifts for my son. Dec 23 showed me that my package was still sitting in China waiting to be shipped. The USPS confirmed this on three other days. I contacted Lucy ,( The lady from the company), She took days to get back to me and still stated I would get it in time for Christmas. I finally received the package on the 28th of December. The clothes were so disappointing. The jeans I ordered for my son were not what they shipped. The jeans were girls jeans, they had Hollister label and Abercrombie & Fitch buttons. The button eyes were not even cut out. The shirts, all but one, were made small and short. There were strings attached all over the clothing. I immediatly contacted the company, (Lucy), and explained my concern and asked for a return shipping address, (considering there is none listed on site and package info was in Chinese) and a refund for all but one of the items. This complaint was made the same day. I have yet to hear anything from the company regarding this issue. I feel I have been scammed and ripped off by this company!

dany t., 2014-01-04, 03:01PM CST

Hi,

Because the christmas came,so the shipping company deal with delay.it need spend more time to do in christmas every year.We honest our business.you buy four items in our website,and then you need return back three items.it is far from usa.if you need retun back it, you need pay the shipping fee by yourself.You coould look this link for return policy.http://www.life-apparel.com/blog_systeminfo.asp?blogid=2