PERRICONE MD - FAILURE TO REFUND

Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2014 at 12:30pm CST by TEQUILA L.

Product: COLD PLASMA SUB-D FACIAL CREAMS

Company: PERRICONE MD

Location: POB 360239
DEL MOINES, IA, 50336, US

Category: Products, Services

On two occasions I contacted the company for falsely charging me. This started with me buying a one time sample of their product. The package included free products. I was subsequently charged $79.95; with 2 additional charges to be charged each for the next 2 months. This was not what I ordered and this was corrected; however, I did not receive my refund for the 2nd charge of $79.95 (contacted Holly, customer service rep on 26 Nov 13, confirmation # 5441049). Called back on 26 Dec 13 due to another charge on my VISA. Spoke to Treshell, Conf. # 5441049; Treshell assured me she would take care of the issue. Checked my VISA and learned I was only refunded $49.00. Called today (1/2/14) and spoke to Julian, supposedly a supervisor. He told me that customer service could not help due to this being a billing issue. Then I was told that it would take 3-4 business days for the billing dept to contact me. When I asked for the billing dept. direct number I was told that customer service doesn't have their number.

I believe through I should be refunded $30.95 and my account closed. I don't like conducting business with businesses with shifty business practices.