ETF TIPPING POINT - SCAM

Posted on Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 at 4:45pm CST by 7ee555ec

Company: ETF TIPPING POINT

Category: Business, Finances

KIRT CHRISTENSEN CLAIMS 6% PER MONTH GROWTH.

I LOST 50% IN 6 MONTHS WHEN ALL OTHER FUNDS GAINED 20%.

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

af219651, 2014-07-16, 01:05PM CDT

As of 16 July A.D. 2014, as far as I know, ETF Tipping Point is not in the timertrac.com database.

Timertrac ($179.95/year)-- I am a current subscriber -- is one of three services, that I know of, that VERIFY trades made by investment advisors IF they register with the respective services.

The other ones are:

pro-trading-profits.com ($169.95/year) -- do download and READ (maybe more than once) their white paper "Analyzing Trading Systems: How to Tell the Winners From the Losers" at a cost of giving your first name, last name, and email address. Ask them if "ETF Tipping Point" is in their database.

marketwatch.com/hulbert-newsletters (rollover one of the listed back issues to link to lead to the subscription page to "The Hulbert Financial Digest" ($59/year) is the other one EXCEPT I think Mark Hulbert "anonymously" subscribes to each advisory instead of them registering with his service. Ask them if "ETF Tipping Point" is in their database.

If you don't understand from their advertizements what the benefit would be to you, then try a trial subscription for free or lower than annual cost.

Bottom line is: I haven't found a straight line, profitable, market(SP500, Dow30, Nasdaq100) beating, equity curve, advisory because -- REALLY -- who can predict, every trading day, the EXACT future of what millions or billions of people will do with their money and credit?

If you're going to follow an advisory VERIFY (with one of the above services, or ???, or YOUR trusted CPA) past recommendations and performance, and REALIZE that that advisory could go out of business the day after you subscribe or NEVER be profitable again.

Profitable use of your financial assets,

Stanley

af219651, 2014-07-19, 01:19PM CDT

Also, with respect to pro-trading-profits (PTP) specifically, and who to trust, generally,

see www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/pro-trading-profits/.

And, also, I think the most IMPORTANT phrase and image on www.collective2.com is found at the bottom of the page in the "About Systems" folder (tab):

"(Smiley face with eyes closed and tongue hanging out to the side)Trading is risky All results are hypothetical.

No single real-life trading account looks exactly like the performance shown above. For this reason, and others, you must treat all results on this Web site as hypothetical. (Learn what this means.) In addition, remember that trading is risky, and most people who trade lose money."

Meynardo S., 2015-07-31, 03:49PM CDT

As a newbie in trading, I was trying to find services that offer trading tips. I happen to view his webinar and found interesting. He has established some person's name to vouch for the performance. The option is to enroll in 6-month subscription for $900 or a two year for somewhere around $2400.00 or so. As I have not yet explored the site and his technique, the introductory was a 6-month subscription. There are a limited ETF in his portfolio to trade but why not try. The first month, the texting service sends "No New Signal." The next month I received a buy on an ETF. I looked at the chart, seems like it's on the resistance zone but tried to buy 100 shares. A month after it dropped, and dropped. I let go of the third month with a loss. From the succeeding daily texting, nothing significant was provided except on "No New Signals." Lately, the texting service says to buy IYR. The chart doesn't support a buy low sell high. I didn't. Now my six month, they automatically bill you. I have the credit card closed a month ago. This place is a scam as Mr. Kirt Christensen - a total rip off. There are more sites/services online that offer affordable and decent tips but you have to verify the chart to enter. SO, ETF TIPPING POINT IS A BIG MONEY DRAIN. $900 is enough for me to lose together with a declining ETF that has the buy signal and lost its value in a week and never got back to where I bought it.