Zazzle.com - Poor Customer Service / Failure to Track Orders

Posted on Thursday, December 26th, 2013 at 9:38am CST by Peter B.

Company: Zazzle.com

Location: unknown - address not posted on website
UNKNOWN, CA, unknown, US

URL: www.zazzle.com

Category: Online Shopping

Forget Zazzle. I purchased a product on Zazzle as a gift, and paid extra for expedited shipping, to insure delivery prior to Christmas. When I spoke to the intended recipient, they advised it was not received. I found the order and obtained the tracking # of the US Postal Service (which is different from Zazzle's order #) and discovered that it was delivered and undelivered, before Christmas. I wrote Zazzle on Christmas day expecting that the firm would be open on 12/26. Not so.

A call to the company's customer service # rewards callers with a message stating that it is closed for the holiday. It offers no information about when (or if) the company will reopen.

GRIPES:

1. Zazzle doesn't track its orders to insure that delivery occurred. Apparently that's each customer's responsibility. You'd think that they would want to insure that orders involving expedited delivery actually arrived on time. Not at Zazzle.

2. Zazzle offers no physical mailing address. This should be a sign to all internet shoppers to beware. If a firm won't indicate where it is located and who the management is, you probably shouldn't shop on the site. I only tried them because someone recommended them. Don't ever shop on websites that are "BLIND" -- no company information or contact information.

3. Zazzle states its customer service hours on its website but doesn't follow them. This represents a CLEAR MISREPRESENTATION to its customers. If a business wants to be closed, fine. But state it on the website. At this point, there is no way to know when or if the company will reopen.

4. If a firm provides shabby customers service, prospective customers should think carefully before placing an order and giving a company your credit card information.

d67cc7cb, 2013-12-26, 05:47PM CST

Hello Peter,

We apologize for the experience you had with your most recent order. We definitely are here to help you resolve your issues and your satisfacation is our number one priority. Please feel free to contact us here: http://zazzle.custhelp.com/app/ask

We look forward to hearing from you soon!