forever21 - Unfair return policies

Posted on Thursday, December 26th, 2013 at 6:33pm CST by stacey s.

Company: forever21

URL: forever21.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

known that ordering clothes for my daughter meant no possibility of exchange or return I would not have purchased and will not be purchasing from your company again and will sure that parents of teens are aware of the policy to rip off people. I further learned that they do not issue gift slips to insure they don't pay out the full retail price if an item is returned. I have not ever heard of such customer service tactics to earn money at the expense of your customers who are mainly teens and young adults. I revisited your find the website to see what I missed and I found "easy returns at any store" until I clicked the actual return policy where you consider "sale" items as final sale. Not too many people will bother with that kind of scrutiny and you bank on that. This practice is certainly unfair and I am stuck with $50 worth of merchandise that I would have gladly exchanged for a store credit but now I don't know what to do with it since the one sweater doesn't fit right and the other shirt did not reveal that it was almost backless and I didn't approve when it was opened. I'm sure it won't matter but we will not purchase from forever 21 anymore.