Microsoft Corporation - Very Poor Techncial Support

Location: 1 Microsoft Way
REDMOND, WA, 98052, US

URL: http://www.microsoft.com/

Category: Products, Services

I called Microsoft Technical Support again today, December 19, 2013, after getting no Support yesterday as a result of calling them three times and getting disconnected three times.

After calling and being on hold for a while, I spoke to a first level Support person. I gave him my case number and after researching things and talking, he took control of my computer and fixed two issues I had after a second level Support person worked on my computer the day earlier. He then transferred me to their second level Support line since there were other unresolved issues and I waited (I should have recorded the wait time). Finally a person answered but he didn't resolve any issues but rather scheduled a call back within 30 minutes. He verified the phone number, which was correct.

I waited, and waited, and after a little more than one hour later, I decided I wasn't going to wait any longer and go do something else. So far, I have no record of a Microsoft Support person calling several hours later. (I do have a phone answering machine.)

This is another example of very poor Microsoft Support.