Red lobster - Disgruntled

Posted on Monday, December 16th, 2013 at 7:48pm CST by Sylvia B.

Company: Red lobster

Category: Restaurants, Bars

This restaurants employee has changed the life of our church member immensely by injuring both eyes by negligence in dropping glass plate onto his serving table which resulted in multiple surgeries and loss of pleasure in living. Since this injury he has lost his weekly income to support his livelihood and now disabled and homeless. Our church has been there for him financially and supportively due to his impairment. This wealthy company did not even send out a apologetic letter of forgiveness instead is attempting to down play his disability to save them whatever monies they are unwilling to put forth. Our church member help with his care and ask for nothing in return. But how is this man suppose to survive each day since he's now unemployed and homeless living in a shelter. His pride keeps him strong with the support of God almighty. But just cannot phantom the uncaring ness of their staff and owners not even willing to show any sort of sympathy it it's customers at the hand or neglect of their staff. We as human being and consumers are merely pawns in their arena of wealth and that's all. Good luck to anyone whom may suffer at the hands of these greedy merchants....

Sylvia B., 2013-12-16, 07:57PM CST

It's definitely a shameful situation for this young man. Cuddles

to him.

5680b924, 2013-12-24, 05:43PM CST

My problem with RED LOBSTER is their servings are too small. I paid a lot for their food, and when I get it, the portions are so small it didn't even fill me up. Their portions are no larger than the palm of your hand. So disappointed; I didn't get my moneys worth.

ce6f32d0, 2013-12-26, 12:07AM CST

I don't understand why someone hasn't taken this person to a personal injury attorney! And to the person who commented on portion sizes, I AGREE! RL should be ashamed of themselves charging the prices they charge and then serving scrawny portions.