Applect Learning systems Pvt.Ltd. - CBSC Board Papers Class 12th Science Stream

Posted on Sunday, December 15th, 2013 at 3:24am CST by Suresh K.

Product: Education

Company: Applect Learning systems Pvt.Ltd.

Location: Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. A-221, Okhla Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020 India Ph: +91 (11) 40705000 Fax: +91 (11) 46566593
NEW DELHI, DELHI, 110 020, IN

URL: Meritnation.com

Category: Education

The board papers of Maths section four is not updated so far. I have been repeatedly calling you but I am getting a reply that it will be updated soon. Board exams are fast uproaching. When I contacted the sales guy Mr.Shamsudheen he always telling me that he will contact me within 5 minutes but he never calls back. I used to remind him again. When I contacted your customer activation centre as per shamsudheens request she is also telling me the same story without commiting any date. When I contacted shamsudheen yesterday he was talking about his helplessness and asking me to claim the refund He promised me that he has send a mail for the same. But so far I have not received anymail to that extent. I do not need the refund but my Maths board paper section 4 to be updated immediately .Failing which I will post this to social media and lodge a consumer complaint too. If I have to deal with you politicaly also other than legaly I do not mind. This is my last communication to you. Waiting for your immediate reply.