4myrebate.com - Failed to honor rebate

Posted on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 11:19am CST by David C.

Product: Rebate from Tiger Direct

Company: 4myrebate.com

Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, 92112-9331, US

URL: www.4myrebate.com

Category: Online Shopping

4myrebate failed to honor a $20 rebate from Tiger Direct. I provided a signed rebate form, a UPC barcode and Tiger Direct order details but they demanded an invoice that Tiger Direct did not provide with the shipment. After I went through the steps of getting the invoice 4myrebate still failed to honor the $20 rebate. 4myrebate and Tiger Direct seem to be SCAMs as far as honoring rebates.

UPDATE: TIGER DIRECT HAS A Rebate Assurance Policy AT http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/rebates/index.asp?Tab=5

TIGER DIRECT INDEED HONORED THE REBATE BY SENDING ME A GIFT CARD!

Don, 2013-12-11, 08:01AM CST

I'm dealing with this same thing right now - two rebates ($20 and $60) were recently denied, with indication that I had never sent in the required materials. Why is it that all of the mail I send through the USPS gets to its recipient just fine, EXCEPT for the critical, "original-documents-only" items that are required for rebate submission?

And it's funny that places recommend using a mail delivery service that gives verification that it got there. Because I don't have anything else I want to spend the $20 on than to pay for certified mail fees, right? Clearly, it's a postal service problem...

I sent a very lengthy email to customer service yesterday, so we'll see what I get by way of reply.

3572fdd0, 2014-05-22, 09:47AM CDT

I sent in 2 different rebates to 4myrebate. They were for items purchased at NewEgg and TigerDirect. Both supposedly were not received by 4myrebates. I was told that I had 2 weeks to investigate the "claim archived" status and could not resubmit the rebates. They were both mailed the same day. I am not a novice,I have been using mail-in rebates for years.

In the future I will not purchase anything that the rebate is serviced by 4myrebate. Warning: Beware 4myrebate!!!!!

Curt J., 2014-05-27, 03:57PM CDT

So far I am batting zero on two recent submissions. One rebate for $20 on a MSI graphics card and the other a $30 rebate on an ASUS monitor. Both are over a month old and neither were received. Imaging that. Two mailings in a row not received. What a bunch of crap. Start bitching to the vendors and resellers.

cfa488c1, 2014-06-20, 11:10PM CDT

I got the daily deal of 10 USB lanyards for $9.99 with a $10 rebate. They arrived yeaterday but the rebate processing site at TD says "no rebate found". I called TD and was given the number of a nice lady in India who after 20 minutes of me waiting said first "no rebate found" and after a long wait that the rebate "was only for 5 lanyards". Utter BS-the daily deal doesn't give choices like that!