4myrebate.com - Failed to honor rebate

Posted on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 11:19am CST by David C.

Product: Rebate from Tiger Direct

Company: 4myrebate.com

Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, 92112-9331, US

URL: www.4myrebate.com

Category: Online Shopping

4myrebate failed to honor a $20 rebate from Tiger Direct. I provided a signed rebate form, a UPC barcode and Tiger Direct order details but they demanded an invoice that Tiger Direct did not provide with the shipment. After I went through the steps of getting the invoice 4myrebate still failed to honor the $20 rebate. 4myrebate and Tiger Direct seem to be SCAMs as far as honoring rebates.

UPDATE: TIGER DIRECT HAS A Rebate Assurance Policy AT http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/rebates/index.asp?Tab=5

TIGER DIRECT INDEED HONORED THE REBATE BY SENDING ME A GIFT CARD!

Don, 2013-12-11, 08:01AM CST

I'm dealing with this same thing right now - two rebates ($20 and $60) were recently denied, with indication that I had never sent in the required materials. Why is it that all of the mail I send through the USPS gets to its recipient just fine, EXCEPT for the critical, "original-documents-only" items that are required for rebate submission?

And it's funny that places recommend using a mail delivery service that gives verification that it got there. Because I don't have anything else I want to spend the $20 on than to pay for certified mail fees, right? Clearly, it's a postal service problem...

I sent a very lengthy email to customer service yesterday, so we'll see what I get by way of reply.