Sunshine RDU - Party Bus Fraud

Posted on Monday, December 9th, 2013 at 9:21am CST by Wiletra B.

Product: party bus

Company: Sunshine RDU

Location: 31 Bridget Way
CREEDMOOR, NC, 27522, US

URL: www.sunshinerdu.com

Category: Entertainment

If I could give less than 1 star, I would. I truly hope no one gets stuck with this company. The level of disappointment, sadness and frustration that this company caused is indescribable!

My sister, who passed away on Sept 4, was dedicated to providing a great 16th birthday for our little cousin. Although my sister is gone, my family wanted to be sure her wishes were honored. Freddie, of Sunshine RDU, was a friend of my sister's...or so we thought. We reached out to him to secure a party bus or limo. He raved to my mother about the great bus that he would be sending along with the great driver!

Imagine our surprise when an old black passenger van with lights on the outside showed up. The van was an older van, no space for kids to easily interact, and the driver refused to even change the radio station to a more teenager-friendly station. My little cousin was embarrassed and in tears. She had to endure the teasing about her raggedy birthday party van.

My mother had to round up a limo company at the last minute to try to salvage the evening!

To add insult to injury, when the teenagers mom called Freddie, he threatened her with harassment charges. Unbelievable!!!! My mother, who paid the deposit, requested a refund. He responded via a text message stating that he would refund her approximately $4. Seriously???? He stated that the refund was what was left after he subtracted the rental fee and gratuity.

Completely unacceptable!

On top of it all, even the addresses for this company are not legit. They are both residential addresses, but 1 of them, 31 Bridget Way, Creedmoor, NC, is non-existent.